debit card shatters, givin free sunglasses n lunch

Archives for 2012
t_vest
Platinum Member

debit card shatters, givin free sunglasses n lunch

Post by t_vest »

I was in an parking lot and seen a man that I know inr. He had a wedding ring on his right hand instead of his left. He started to back out and I dropped my debit card and it sahttered in several pieces. (my daughter wanted me to date him)

Later i was in my car in a parking lot at a resturant and this lady needed sunglasses and she did not have enough money. A man told her it was $8.00 I said I would pay for them for her. He then told me $3.oo. I said you told her $8.00. He said since I was honest he would only charge me $3.00.

I ended up inside and asked for some lunch and i needed some sunglasses the same man that I bought the sunglasses off of was there he would not let me pay him and they gave it to me for free.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Well will skip the first part because nothing immediately came, but the second part(s) speak highly of you being shown "favor".
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

This dream says, new beginning, resurrection, and a new relationship. Also the glasses are a view of freedom from past debt. Specifically in regards to marriage. This guy was or is backing out of something. Perhaps his marriage. Children see things that "responsible people" don't. I hope that helps.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Diamond Member

Re: debit card shatters, givin free sunglasses n lunch

Post by Newbie »

t_vest wrote: I was in an parking lot and seen a man that I know inr. He had a wedding ring on his right hand instead of his left. He started to back out and I dropped my debit card and it sahttered in several pieces. (my daughter wanted me to date him)
I am not sure if this is the case or not, but in regards to the wedding ring on the right hand, several years my husband was made aware of this by a lesbian that was in his squad. She told my husband and others that gays and lesbians as sign to each other, will wear a ring on the right hand where an engaged or married person would nomarly wear their engagement/wedding band. This subject came about because one their co-workers had his wedding band on his right hand; however, he wore it there because his band was too big on left vs that of his right. Nevertheless, he quickly got his band resized to accomodate his left hand after gaining this bit of information.
The debit card looks like money or funds that is earned or acquired in a bank account vs that of a credit card, which is earned on credit. Perhaps the debit card symbolizes you attempting to do things by your "works" instead of simply accepting His grace. However, the shattering of the card speaks of this mindset coming to an end: hence, the shattering of the card.
t_vest wrote:Later i was in my car in a parking lot at a resturant and this lady needed sunglasses and she did not have enough money. A man told her it was $8.00 I said I would pay for them for her. He then told me $3.oo. I said you told her $8.00. He said since I was honest he would only charge me $3.00.

I ended up inside and asked for some lunch and i needed some sunglasses the same man that I bought the sunglasses off of was there he would not let me pay him and they gave it to me for free.
3 symbolizes divine perfection and 8 symbolizes new beginnings. The sunglasses speaks to me as encounter of His presence. Sunglasses blocks out the sun and the Sun can symbolizes Him. If you recall that He is pure, so that I believe the sunglasses is do because your natural eyes cannot contain all of His glory. I hopes this make sense. I see this as a gift He is giving you, spiritual sight. The lunch brings to mind His word which is for free.
Toss if it does fit.
t_vest
Platinum Member

Post by t_vest »

I have been praying a lot lately for fincial freedom. My husband keft jan5 th of this year.he said he dosent love me anymore n has feelings for his best friends sister. He said he always has and always will. We have been together for seventeen years. Thank you for your responces