grandparents' home/president obama

Archives for 2012
Four Years
Diamond Member

grandparents' home/president obama

Post by Four Years »

if i may share, because i think it has meaning

i just woke up from a nap

i dreamed i was at my grandparents' old home again...the one i've always mentioned...our traditional vacation spot for the longest time

i was simply being tempted to view bad stuff on my grandparents' computer

then i did and i believe i messed up their computer because viruses attach themselves to that stuff, i know this all too well

i was getting all worried

being that it happened in that house made me think the dream means something
Last edited by Four Years on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i just remembered this part

i seriously want to think that president Obama was there too this time

i believe this part came right before the part i already posted

President Obama was just there and he was acting all congenial and like a "good guy" but i knew underneath he was evil

at one point, right at the end of this part...he like sealed something...something that either belonged to ME or my grandparents...or someone else with a STICKER that i believe had his name on it

then i said to the President "I forgive you..." then gave him some kind of pat on the back or something like that

when i said this, he got all offended...like he knew he'd been figured out

weird, i wasn't thinking about him before i took a nap at all
Diamond Member

Re: grandparents' home/president obama

Post by Newbie »

Four Years wrote:if i may share, because i think it has meaning

i just woke up from a nap

i dreamed i was at my grandparents' old home again...the one i've always mentioned...our traditional vacation spot for the longest time

i was simply being tempted to view bad stuff on my grandparents' computer

then i did and i believe i messed up their computer because viruses attach themselves to that stuff, i know this all too well

i was getting all worried

being that it happened in that house made me think the dream means something
Hello 4Years I am not sure but I this as an area you maybe tested on: discernment. What I mean by this is, discerning what is good vs that carnality. For example, I have been giving stuff from the Lord; however, the enemy and his minions likes to wait until I get it and flip it on me. Meaning what was good is now twisted and sullied. I know I have been giving the green light to do certain things and once again here is the enemy tampering and causing doubt that what I had recieved is even from the Lord. Do you know what I mean? So I feel that this dream maybe in regards to something of that nature. As previously stated a dream may have several layers to it; therefore, that is the reason why, I did not address the obvious (your battle with lust). As usual toss if miss the mark.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Four Years wrote:i just remembered this part

i seriously want to think that president Obama was there too this time

i believe this part came right before the part i already posted

President Obama was just there and he was acting all congenial and like a "good guy" but i knew underneath he was evil

at one point, right at the end of this part...he like sealed something...something that either belonged to ME or my grandparents...or someone else with a STICKER that i believe had his name on it

then i said to the President "I forgive you..." then gave him some kind of pat on the back or something like that

when i said this, he got all offended...like he knew he'd been figured out

weird, i wasn't thinking about him before i took a nap at all
In regards to this portion, the only thing really speaks to me is the president symbol. I see the President as a kingdom or dominion that you are about to become aware of and expose; hence, the reaction of the president. If anything the enemy does not like when his ploys are exposed. I remind you thatanytime someone does dirt in the dark they do not like being in the limelight. This rule applies to the devil and devils as well. Toss if miss the mark.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

question: do you know if anyone else in your extended family ever struggled with similar issues as you have been battling?
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

good posts Newbie

i thought that about the President too...he represents some kind of authority/ruler/dominion but over what is the question

discerning...

my grandma married twice...first Wallace...my dad's father...he was an alcoholic and lived in a trailer then Bruce...he was success driven and retired from UPS back in the 90s

but as far as lust goes...i don't know of any history there...i doubt it

my family has always had the "traditional Christian american" values but none of ever been Born Again via the Spirit until me

Wallace was an alcoholic...my dad is a "successoholic" if i could describe him...my vice has been the computer stuff

none are related though and i'm NOT like Bruce nor my dad when it comes to work and "success"...not the same degree that they are
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I think this is about inheriting a generational curse that has been operating in a place you could not see. I believe it would be something like, some you thought should know better blamed you for something that was really there fault. I think sometimes we can be on neutral in our lives in a way because of the hidden corruption of someone close to us. Your saying I forgive you is you recognizing what has been done to you. I think you must be being prepared to recognize things that will be coming to light.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i think it's Religion

a Spirit of Religion...of Religion...so Religion-y

my grandparents here...and now i'm assuming all the way back a long time before them...there was a very DRY spirit of "Church" and Religion

but why THAT? why would that fall on me instead of something like alcoholism or something else someone in my lineage did?