Kiss

Archives for 2012
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Kiss

Post by Demon_Buster »

I was in a room , on a flat surface laying down with a women next to me she kissed me and after a moment I kissed her as it happen I thought I did it because she did ..
After I woke up I thought what the heack ya doing.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Kissing can symbolize coming into agreement or a covenant of sorts with someone.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi Newbie, ya and then I woke up and thought yuk.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Was it someone you recognize Demon Buster?
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi imavessel, No it was not anyone I felt I meet or knew
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi DB,

I was thinking about this some, I dont really have an interpretation, but wanted to throw out something for your discernment.

Could this be some kind of betrayal, the kiss?

Maybe the first reaction is to get them back, which would be you kissing her because she kissed you?

Then you decide...yuck. Revenge doesn't feel or taste good?
It is energy not well spent.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi piano, I had forgotten about that post, now that you bring it up again in the sense it would make sense.

Blessings
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi DB,

I was also wondering, if maybe laying on a flat surface could represent the internet.

To really know a persons "walk" in everyday life is impossible, if you do not see more than personality in writing. (Christianity)

(Seeing only one side, showing only one side)

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

HI Piano, why do you think of the internet?
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Well, because you were laying on a flat surface.
Seeing only the front of a person, one dimension?
You do not recognize their face because you have never seen it?

A forum like this is a good example. There may be a few people here or there that actually know others on the site, or are affiliated with them IRL some way, but for the most part, we are anomynous.

So I am not sure, why I thought of a real life situation, rather than a spiritual one as my first thought? Maybe it is both?

Weird now that I think of it, reminds me of an alter...too.

I really believe I could share more connected to this dream, but not sure about doing so at this time.

:P

Peace,

Piano
HisGift
Platinum Member

Post by HisGift »

Hi Demonbuster,

This is a warning dream about seduction.

This is what I hear, "do not be inticed into any situations that make you physically and/or spiritually uncomfortable. Be prayerful in this season about ministry and personal opportunities. Walk according to the Spirit when it comes to your daily life and be led by the Holy Spirit. If you do this you will not be deceived."

Also the waking up from the dream and feeling yuk, is very important. It is easy to find oneself in a situation and later realize it is the wrong situation to be in. Some situations can make you feel physically and/or spiritually dirty.

I see the surrounding of the dream as a cultural thing, but I don't know exactly what that means. Are you male or female? I'm assuming you are male, but I don't want to make any assumptions.

God bless you,

HisGift
One body, one Spirit, one mind! Doing what the Father does and only what the Father does!
Shalom!!!!
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

"do not be inticed into any situations that make you physically and/or spiritually uncomfortable. Be prayerful in this season about ministry and personal opportunities. Walk according to the Spirit when it comes to your daily life and be led by the Holy Spirit. If you do this you will not be deceived."
A great word here.
It highlights discernment and wisdom.

I hope I can share just a little of what I had an idea of earlier...maybe it will bring something together here, maybe not, but this is solely up to your prayerful consideration.

Remember, I mentioned that the flat surface reminded me of an alter...

So laying down ones flesh is something that is this never ending process until we are caught up with Him.

Anyone can give a person or God, lip service: (thinking of that kiss again)
an avowal of advocacy, adherence, or allegiance expressed in words but not backed by deeds

Anyone can speak sweetly or smoothly, but is it for their own benefit, to make them feel powerful, or to indulge their ego with attentions?
Without doing the heart work, for any one of us, all that is on the surface is a pretty religious show.

(For the heart is deceitfully wicked) Jeremiah 17:9-11

So wisdom and discernment is needed, in allowing God to deal with ourselves first, and when in situations relating to others.

An area that seems to highlight a spirit that appears religious, but is misleading/adulterous.

She seizes him and kisses him,
and with bold face she says to him,
“I had to offer sacrifices,
and today I have paid my vows;
so now I have come out to meet you,
to seek you eagerly, and I have found you.
(Proverbs 7:13-15 ESV)

The prostitute in Proverbs 7 has the appearance of piety.

If a man (or woman) is chasing after a prostitute, wouldn't they know that is what they are? :?:

The flesh gets into religiosity the flesh craves the glory for its own works.
And it might not be so obvious.
When I point something out in someone else, I had better be ready...
Lord first get my heart right before you..

It seems to me, that in this dream you Wake Up with understanding.
You have gained wisdom. “What am I doing?” “yuck”

Help us Lord to really see, by Your Grace and Mercy.

Peace,

Piano