Dealing with tresspassers

Archives for 2012
leila78
Diamond Member

Dealing with tresspassers

Post by leila78 »

I woke up & could hear loud music being played, it seemed to get louder & finally I woke up fully.

I left my room & saw my mum heading to the back bedroom window, I looked out of the window & saw 2 young guys dancing around playing loud music. My mum opened all of the windows wanting them to know she was there & not happy.

I went downstairs & put on a thick grey long cardidgan & headed outside to confront them.

Next the scene was a different group of young men, one with an extra long samurai type sword. I watched them & even though they were in the garden, I could see in the background people sitting at tables & chairs like they were at a cafe, they observed what was about to happen.

Next, I saw myself in the kitchen, near the door with lots of tins of tomatoes, I could sense that there was alot of food that was going to be cooked.

Next, I sat near the big window, with lots of light in the dinning room in a comfy chair, watching tv.
Blessings,

L.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

windows usually mean God is showing you something, and He most certainly is. I dont know your relationship with your mum, but I believe that you are being show something generational, since this is your backyard. grey is usually when something is unclear........ and it sounds like you are wearing something that you dont quite understand at this time.
I looked up samauri and was wondering where you generational roots are from. For this warrior could be bad, or good. I dont see a confrontation from you, and am not sure if you were to, or in the dream realized, your were not. Is there something in your life that needs confrontation? God is going deeper in us to purge out that which still is in us, that needs cleansing.
here is a link may i share? http://www.bytheswordinc.com/p-11555-ja ... -2060.aspx

Kitchens are a place of preparation and i discern God is preparing you, and God is preparing you just like we do a meal. IT has been a hard season for most of us, but you are going to be fine. The last scene is the Lord showing you, what will be. Though you have or will FIGHT, a time will come where you can relax. :D
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi WingsofHealing,

When I prayed about it Leviticus 26:6-10 came

6 “‘I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove wild beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country. 7 You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you. 8 Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you. 9 “‘I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. 10 You will still be eating last year’s harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new.

Also I asked about the grey cardigan and I believe Holy Spirit said that it represented His glory. His glory probably dealt with everything because when they gathered with the sword I was no where to be seen!

It reminds me of Colossians 2:15

When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through Him.

Everyone sat back to watch what was happening, in the next scene I was just at rest.

Thank you!
Blessings,

L.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

:like:

I wish there was a "Love It!" button!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9