New job at A&W ..Lecturing on Occult

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

New job at A&W ..Lecturing on Occult

Post by theonlywan »

Was working a new job at A&W which I hated.. on my 2nd day there a girl who use to work for me in real life (who was into new age stuff back then in real life) came to me crying because she was into somehing bad and was worried it had affected her somehow.
lol... "A&W"... creative...The company name was taken from the last name initials of partners Roy Allen and Frank Wright. ... *scratches head..
Last edited by theonlywan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

i get that God is most certainly confirming to you that this IS the ministry you are called to. I have communitcated to you a little this week, and basically get a greater confirment than ever of what you are called to. Of course there is more to the dream........... Anyone else?
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi there,

In this dream you are "testing" asking for discernment.

Also root beer stood out....at first I thought " a root of beer" lol :lol:..............then I looked up the def it means ..........carbonated drink containing extracts of roots and herbs...(yuck food) if used in wc.

Lord, cause the roots of wc she is seeing to wither and die, in the name of Jesus.

Luke 11:20
But if I cast out demons with the finger of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.
Last edited by LadyinChrist on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

hi Lady.... that scripture means something for what He's preparing me for..

GBU!
Last edited by theonlywan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

What does GBU mean? :)
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

lol... "God Bless U" :mrgreen:
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Oh!!!! :lol:

God bless you in your ministry!! :)

If you are like me, that kind of thing used to shock :shock: me when I heard about it, but it doesn't anymore. I didn't know what to do or say when I met people into that kind of stuff, so I would just look "shocked" ...but I can openly talk and not feel shocked :)

Maybe you can relate?

Just bring in the good news of Jesus....He's much more interesting. :)
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

Thankyou lady... it doesnt shock me - actually now that I think about it, I don't recall ever being shocked.. That in itself is shocking! LOL
OUR GOD IS SO MUCH MORE THAN the enemy's craftiness.

The part that is the most upsetting is the wickedness of what the enemy does to PEOPLE and these poor fragmented souls are left so confused & broken. Well GOD is about to astound the workers of the enemy and His wrath is upon those who willingly involve themselves in these things all to gain power. I can feel myself getting angry so I better shut up.... LOL

May the Lord of Heaven & Earth Bless you with an extra measure of His wonderful love
Last edited by theonlywan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I know it....... (its a serious problem)

The good news....is this...

16 Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling. 17 This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.” 18 And this she did for many days.

But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out that very hour.

:)