disturbing dream

Archives for 2012
chenya
Gold Member

disturbing dream

Post by chenya »

I actually had 2 dreams that I think are related maybe.

1st one-

I had a text from Rachel wanting to know if I could go out to eat in Springfield on June 5 at 5pm. Liz, her sister, was involved in conversation too or at least present. I wanted to go and then I remembered that I had to work late that night. I wrote her and said I'd love to except I am already scheduled to work late that night. Something about the election. (IRL - is true. We have to work late that night for election deadline)

I am now by my pool. I was putting the blue solar cover back on. There was a whirlpool going in the pool. The water was still green. I started putting the cover back on and said to myself at least I got the water to warm up now to get it to clean up. The whirlpool sucked me into the pool. Zach (brother) was there. Then before long Dad, Mom and Gracee (neice) were in pool too. Dad was naked and kept jumping in the pool. I thought the neighbors will see. Then I realize that I am naked too. (I didn't feel embarrassed. In other dreams I have felt embarrassed when I was naked) Everyone else had clothes on. When I got sucked in I did have clothes on. Then Mom was holding Gracee. Gracee had feathers in her hair. The kind that is popular right now. They were orange. A portion of it had been cut off and they matched it to the one that was cut. Something about a tongue. Maybe looking like one ??

I wasn't scared of the whirlpool.

2nd one-

I was at a table with a group of people eating. Impression was that there were other tables with groups of people eating. I didn't see them though. Brian and Josh and many others I don't know were at my table. We had grilled steak and potatoes. I had food on my plate that I was eating. I had a glass of water. Then there was a tea in a pitcher. I wanted to drink it but the rim was broke. Thought I could get one of mom's cups and pour the tea into it. Then I went to take a drink of my water and it was now warm. Someone asked Brian if anyone received any help. He said not as far as I can tell. Mom was now there. I got up to leave and patted Josh's (my cousin) head. Had sense that a friend of mine was at one of the other tables.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Re: disturbing dream

Post by Four Years »

I was at a table with a group of people eating. Impression was that there were other tables with groups of people eating. I didn't see them though. Brian and Josh and many others I don't know were at my table. We had grilled steak and potatoes. I had food on my plate that I was eating. I had a glass of water. Then there was a tea in a pitcher. I wanted to drink it but the rim was broke. Thought I could get one of mom's cups and pour the tea into it. Then I went to take a drink of my water and it was now warm. Someone asked Brian if anyone received any help. He said not as far as I can tell. Mom was now there. I got up to leave and patted Josh's (my cousin) head. Had sense that a friend of mine was at one of the other tables.

This one is about Fellowship/Administering the Word

Almost like a Church meeting