actress Jennifer Garner as my teacher/number 4/Taylor Swift

Archives for 2012
Four Years
Diamond Member

actress Jennifer Garner as my teacher/number 4/Taylor Swift

Post by Four Years »

i rarely dream about these people nor was i thinking about them before i went to sleep so this has my attention

in my dream, i was late for a class...i believe Math Class

now it was either because it was my 4th Period or it was the fact that the room looked exactly like my 4th grade teacher's room but there was yet another knowledge of the number 4 lingering in my mind in this dream

i was late for class and immediately, the teacher started getting serious and castigating me for it...even in front of the class, she gave me a citation

i was surprised to find that my teacher was Jennifer Garner

oddly though, i wasn't too hurt/humiliated by her actions...either because of pride or because it was a dream period, i was upset about the citation though

also worth noting, when i took a seat, i saw my sister was also in the class...been dreaming about her increasingly now

a little bit of time went by in the dream and i started dozing off to sleep

the teacher must've noticed this because before i knew it, she walked over to me and handed me ANOTHER citation for sleep :x

i then went up to her privately and confronted her about this. again, she took this teacher job seriously. i asked her if it would be possible to "Drop Her Class" and she said yeah. she suggested that we both discuss it with some other woman who i sensed was the Principal but that idea made me kind of uncomfortable
Last edited by Four Years on Tue May 22, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

as i said it seemed like "Math Class" for some reason yet we were doing some kind of assignment where the answers were WORDS

i started getting worried now by this time because of the fact that i was late in doing the assignment and one of my fellow students gave me his answers so i started copying them down as fast as i could. didn't want the teacher to call on me when i didn't have anything and possibly give me a Third citation

the 'Words' themselves i couldn't understand, they weren't words i really understood. they were in English letter-wise but they were like words of possibly either Ancient places or something or maybe just nothing

the class finally ended and i sensed the teacher was going to go get the Principal and tell her about what had gone on and why i wanted to drop the class but i decided not to stick around for that so i just left in a hurry

as i started walking down the hall, i noticed a girl walking by herself, looking kind of like she was anxious/nervous...it was actually Taylor Swift but I believe her hair was short like a man's

nobody was crowding around her but i did notice a few people whispering things like "That's Tayloy Swift"

this seemed to be the end of the day because people were going out to busses and their cars
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

the name Taylor Swift, according to my research would literally mean "To Cut Swiftly"
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

In my dreams, maths classes or tests have always been about MATURITY. I don't know why. That's just what God has shown me for myself.

As for the Words ...
Taming the Tongue (James 3, NIV version)

1 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.
3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.
Perfection in this bit of text refers to MATURITY.

So it appears that you're in a class designed to mature you, you are learning words, but you gave up and walked out on it. God has shown me many times over the years, when I'm affecting my life in a good way or a bad way, depending on the words I'm speaking over my life and myself. Not to mention what I say about other people.

What does Jennifer Garner represent to you? To me, she has always represented someone who has worked persistently and consistently and attained her goals. In her life, she is a woman of strength. You only get where she has by stickability. She's incredibly fit, flexible, strong and quick.

Saltwater and freshwater ... with our words with bless God and curse other people. Maturity comes when we learn to bridle our tongue and start speaking the right words over ourselves and other people.

Jesus said to the disciples, go to a man's house and say 'peace be with you'. If he's a man of peace, the blessing of peace will rest on him. If he's not a man of peace, the peace will come back to you. Likewise, some people believe that if you curse other with your words, and they don't receive that curse, the curse will come back on you. That seems like a pretty good reason not to curse people. Cursing simply means speaking negatively against people. Jesus cursed the fig tree. 'You'll never bear any fruit'. Have you been cursing people? Have you been speaking negatively about yourself and others?

Interesting dream.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

Crackerjack,

i looked up the meaning of the name Jennifer and it means "Wave" and i have seen waves before in other dreams...affected by waves

what made you think about Taming The Tongue?

are you referring to profanity, curses, name calling, or all of it?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

The whole of James 3 is talking about the perfect man, THE MATURE MAN.

Maths = maturity
Words = words

That's what that chapter's about.

I thought I explained about words when I was talking about Jesus. Words have power. What you say to yourself and others has power to building up or destroy. YOU have to watch what comes out of your mouth. Are you building yourself and others up or are you destroying yourself and others? This is for you to ask yourself.

The whole of James 3 talks about what can happen when you don't watch what you say. A little spark can set a whole forest alight.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

well the "words" that i saw again weren't words that i can recall nor English words

they were weird foreign abstract words like:

"Ari" and "Hotox" or something

there were 10 or more and these words were the supposed "Answers" of the assignment we were doing
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

The name Jennifer actually means "white wave" and in my dreams the name has been a reference to the Lord washing me clean of some undesirable thing, or washing me with waves of His Holy Spirit to cleanse & purge areas of hurt.
It may be that this process will seem too painful for you & you may want to quit or give up. Taylor Swift may be a representation of you deciding to 'quit'.... or she may be a representation of the Lord doing a quick 'cutting away' of things so that you won't quit... not sure ... please pray & ask the Lord about that.
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

4 Years

This dream which had 4 in it a lot (again!!!). . .think is God's way of letting you know this dream is for your growth & edification.

The wave. . .reminds me of Holy Sprit coming over you.

Taylor Swift. . ."to cut swiftly" Bible says: words like a 2-edged sword.
Therefore, the words in this dream I believe are words in your heavenly prayer language. Tongues.

God bless
Jesus is the Saviour