Job Promotion/Colonoscopy

Archives for 2012
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Job Promotion/Colonoscopy

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I had a wierd dream last night.

I was working and a lady who was in a higher position than me (nurse assistant for GI doctor I think, because they do colonoscopies, etc.) She was leaving and I offered to take her position and she said, are you sure this is the type job you want to do, it is hard? I said, I am not totally sure but would love to try it out and see if I can do it. So I talked to the boss and asked him if I could move into that position and he said I can try it out and see how it works out. There was this guy (dark hair) who was a friend of mine or something, he went into the procedure room with me and the boss. I am thinking that I am going to help him with a patient but instead, I am the patient and I have to have a colonoscopy myself as part of the training it seemed. So, I am naked on this table and that guy is in there too which is kinda wierd but I am not really thinking about that. So the doctor does the colonoscopy and I am looking at a screen that shows my colon, anus. There are these white things around some opening and the doctor said they were pollups. So I am wondering, what does this mean?

Any insights? Lord help me to see your truth and if this is from you...
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

The colon removes waste from our body in the form of stools and polyps are fleshy growth. So to me this is a cleansing and healing dream. You went into help with healing of others but you got healed yourself. Toss if miss the mark.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Thanks for your insights...blessings!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12