Fear of the Lord induced by a vision!

Archives for 2012
HisGift
Platinum Member

Fear of the Lord induced by a vision!

Post by HisGift »

Here's what I saw in the vision...I saw this old-time scale, giant in size hovering over the earth. In each of the plates, there were a stack of bibles, both in the one on the left as well as the one on the right. From the east I saw what looked like a meteor heading right for the right side of the scale. As it got closer I could tell it was a finger ablaze. It was fast approaching the stack of bibles on the plate on the right, and as it touched it, it landed on top of the stack of bibles, and it sent it going down to the earth. When it impacted the earth, there was a loud thunder like sound as everything touched down. My insides were vibrating, and my heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest! It all looked like a meteor as it was coming down. The left side of the scale was just dangling there in the air, and the scale was completely tilted to the right. When this happened though I sensed, but did not hear it with my ears a woe being decreed over the earth. I tried to paste a picture of the type of scale here but couldn't get it to paste.

In Christ,

HisGift
One body, one Spirit, one mind! Doing what the Father does and only what the Father does!
Shalom!!!!
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

that was a powerful vision for sure!

He is a powerful God indeed! :shock: :D
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

Reading this raised the hair on my neck.

This is the finger of God = He is coming to judge the church ... the body of Christ is about to be judged in the natural (scales speak of judgement).

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? - 1 Peter 4:17

I strongly believe your dream is tied in with the dream Father gave about leadership in the church being judged soon ... you may read that here: http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=30882

This also made me think of a visitation that John Paul Jackson had in which the angels kept saying "The woes of 2012 - The woes of 2012"

God bless you
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

"Finger of God" is referenced 4 times in Scripture that I could find:

-The giving of the Ten Commandments
-The Plagues in Egypt, specifically the gnats
-Jesus driving out demons

I've also heard tornadoes referred to as the "finger of God" and I thought that was in scripture also, but haven't found it.

I also think it's interesting that the stack of Bibles, the WORD is coming down to the earth along with the thunder which is also a reference to him speaking.

"Right" can also mean the power of God revealed through flesh (i.e., the body of Christ)

And for some reason when I read this verse just now, I read it as (B)ody instead of body:

If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell. Matt 5:29-30
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
HisGift
Platinum Member

Post by HisGift »

I've been wanting to come back and respond but this is one vision I can't touch.... I just need to leave it where it is. Every time I think of it I start vibrating.

But good stuff that was added - that's all I can say!
One body, one Spirit, one mind! Doing what the Father does and only what the Father does!
Shalom!!!!