Relearning The Violin

Archives for 2012
Diamond Member

Relearning The Violin

Post by Newbie »

I was being retaught how to play my violin. The location of my dream was my old 6th grade strings class; which was the school’s store room. I recalled wanting to know how to play again because it had been years since I read music and played. I recalled that an old school mate of mines was there as well. Her name was Amy Jones and she was playing the bass. I recalled that sheet music read: C (3rd finger on g string) G (3rd finger on D string) and notes FGA (which would be fingers 1,2, and 3 on the E string). I recalled that I really to learn but could not get the hang of it. I was somewhat familiar with it yet I was really rusty. Amy was joking around about my skills and I thought to myself that I had to do like I did then: practice, practice, practice. I had responded to Amy that I had not played since 89, cut me some slack. Right before I awoke, the class was being dismissed and people were packing up their instruments. EOD
Last edited by Newbie on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

Hello,

This stood out to me about this dream.

Relearning an instrument seemed to me to symbolize relearning to worship or a return to your roots of worship.

Hope this helps,

jeff
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Jeff, that thought came to me as well. Thanks for your response :D
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

Praise God!