HAIL Storm While walking on Street

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

HAIL Storm While walking on Street

Post by theonlywan »

I see the young genius from the show Criminal Minds (His IRL name is: Matthew Gray - Matthew means Gift of the Lord) walking down a street, he has a 2 year old strapped to his back and as he's walking, there's a hail storm pounding down all around him. He gets in his huge truck and starts driving. Me, Darlene and someone else are in the back of the truck. He's driving really slow & in a daze, so I tell him I should drive because he seems to be in shock. He agrees after a bit and pulls into a store parking lot. He moves over and I get out of back seat into front to drive. The radio is loud so I turn it down. I go to back out of the parking space but there's a grey truck behind me. They slowly move out of the way.
(just an FYI to help with any interps - I'm going through some healing from trauma currently & this dream seems to refer to what I'm going thru. Just looking for a bit more clarity)
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Reid represents someone who is a teacher or leader that is educated and smart, someone who may have been traumatized but has not healed properly. It appears that Reid is immature in his gifting (baby on back) and will be facing some hard truths (hail). You see Reid having some difficulty and you take over the reins. The gray truck may represent a hindrance that is slowly dissipating.