SUCKED Under Side of Moving Escalator

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

SUCKED Under Side of Moving Escalator

Post by theonlywan »

I'm in a mall watching people come down an escalator. Something happens to the escalator & the stairs slide right out onto the floor.. the stairs are flowing across the room flat out along the floor like they'd become detached from the escalator. The people on the escalator are laying face down & are getting sucked into the side of the escalator & disappear under the railing area (I remember as a child being scared my foot would get sucked under that side area) ..then the people come out from under the area all squished flat. I go over to a lady sitting on a bench who had been squished under the escalator and ask her if she's ok.. she says she's fine and says something about the escalator doing a good job. She only has some scratches on her chest over her heart, but they're very minor & otherwise she's not hurt at all. There's other people who are quite upset & it appears some had lost children.
(just an FYI to help with any interps - I'm going through some healing from trauma currently & this dream seems to refer to what I'm going thru.. looking for a bit more clarity)
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

People mainly get on escalators because of the convenience and they do not have to climb up and down stairs. Escalators are movable stairs and stairs normally is indicative of progress in an individual’s walk. The escalator becoming detached may represent many becoming detached in their walk and simply going through the motions or taking the easy way. The result in all of this is the spirit of brokenness; hence, the reason, many are flat. The woman is someone who is witnessing to you and whom now has a profound understanding on humility.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom theonlywan--

I know what you mean about the escalators! I am wondering if He is looking to get to the root of your fear and this may be pointing back to your childhood? Much of what is produced in our life as adults can be traced back to the seeds sown into us as children. Praying He will uproot any plant that the Heavenly Father didn't plant (matt 15:13) and replace it with His life bearing seed. Praying for strength and His shalom peace for your journey to complete wholeness.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

hi folks! God bless you!

Escalators are 'automatic' and things in a dream which are automatic usually speak of God's operation and hand (unseen power)
The woman isn't someone I'm witnessing to, she is a part of myself going through something and coming out with a scar over her heart as a result. still not sure how it all fits together.

I have noticed time & again that when Christians dream they tend to think or try to make the dream about other people when 95% of the time our dreams and the people (sometimes 3 or 4 different people) actually represent aspects of ourselves. it is something we ought to be aware of instead of thinking we are being given prophetic influence... that tends to be what pride would like to think, but in reality our dreams are mainly about ourselves and how to improve and heal from junk so we CAN be used by God.
God bless & as always appreciate your input
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello TOW, I mean no harm here but we are all here to help one another understand and grow. If what I written did not bore witness to you, you could have simply toss it. Unless an individual has the gift of interpretation, what we put in responses is just that: OUR RESPONSES- thoughts and impressions.
What may mean one thing in your thing may mean something entirely different for others. I have heard that other people in our dreams may symbolize some aspect of the dreamer; however, this is not always the case and I am speaking for myself on this one here. I highly suggest you read this link and be blessed: http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=49

P.S.- I stated the woman was bearing witness to you not you bearing witness to her.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I go over to a lady sitting on a bench who had been squished under the escalator and ask her if she's ok.. she says she's fine and says something about the escalator doing a good job. She only has some scratches on her chest over her heart, but they're very minor & otherwise she's not hurt at all.
she is a part of myself going through something and coming out with a scar over her heart as a result. still not sure how it all fits together.
The woman is someone who is witnessing to you and whom now has a profound understanding of humility.
Garris Elkins on Elijah List stated this, "[The] Lord began to speak. "Have My people assemble their testimonies about Me and begin to declare them into their approaching future...In this vision, I was reminded that as we speak words of testimony into our approaching future, words that define and proclaim God's faithfulness in our past, the weapons formed against us that wait in our future will be destroyed. Lies attached to a foreboding image of our future will lose their ability to prosper."
here is the link to see article in its entirety: http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display ... l?ID=11490[/quote]
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

hey Newbie,
I believe constructive feedback is essential and believe what I said to be constructive. I wasn't saying you have pride, I was stating the human erroneous condition to assume that we are receiving some kind of info that others need. For instance, I could easily be prideful and say that this dream is all about what a wonderful witness I am called to be for someone when in reality, it's about a part of me needing help because I'm not perfect.
Hope that clears things up for you in regards to that particular issue. Pride is something the Father isn't putting up with in any of us these days and in the days ahead.. and it most certainly includes me.. perhaps it includes me the most.. chief of sinners