CALENDAR Flips Forward 3 Days by Itself

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

CALENDAR Flips Forward 3 Days by Itself

Post by theonlywan »

I come home and see someone has been looking thru my belongings.. There's an index box on a table in the back of the room which is open & one of the tabs is pulled up. There's a man in the room with me and I complain to him that Linda must be going thru my stuff.. I get mad and tell him she must wait for me to go out so that she can go through all my crap. Then I walk to the front of the room & see my day to day calendar which is on my bed flip 3 pages forward all by itself and then flip one page back - it even made the sound of pages turning.
I'd initially thought the calendar flipping forward meant something would happen in 3 days but nothing did. A calendar can mean an appointment, time, date, event.. any ideas?
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

In Hebrew symbolism, one day can equate to one year. The rummaging through your stuff spoke as you are being sifted. In stead of confronting the person you suspect in all of this, you instead vocalize your thoughts to this unknown man. Perhaps you are keeping in things bottled up internally versus instead of confronting the culprit.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Toss if off base, but I wonder if you've let something go on too long. I think it might be about taking action and you've possibly let the opportunity to do so pass up once before. Just what I saw with the calendar illustration. May not fit..pray about it!!
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

thanks for your thoughts folks.

The two women in my dream are two parts of myself. One part is angry that the trauma hidden in her past is being brought up for the other part of me to remember.

Still confused about the calendar....
thanks for inputting & thoughts!
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I know you have mentioned you are going through a healing process so I am offering this in hopes of encouraging you to trust Him day by day and not to offend.

I saw you were still questioning the calendar aspect so I re-read it and the thought "two steps forward and one step back came to mind." (You mentioned it went forward three days and back one.) I found this explanation on Wiki: "Two steps forward one step back..." is a catchphrase reflecting on an anecdote about a frog trying to climb out of a water well; for every two steps the frog climbs, it falls back by one step, making its progress arduous.

Jesus in His love and wisdom encourages us not to only cast our care but to take it one day at a time, trusting in His provision for us for that day, whatever our needs may be.

Matt 6:32 your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Praying His Shalom Peace to keep you.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

This is the 3rd time I have heard this today, once from my
husband! IT IS RELEVANT
Jesus in His love and wisdom encourages us not to only cast our care but to take it one day at a time, trusting in His provision for us for that day, whatever our needs may be.

Matt 6:32 your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

The 3 days ahead may reflect Him prompting you to entering the Holiest of Holies.
It is the third day of resurrection power, and we have just experienced the first Pentecost of the Third Day. Many are wondering what occurred during this Pentecostal season. The question in the minds of many is: "Did God do anything of significance?"

The answer to that question is, "Yes!" The Lord opened a door in the heavenlies. The scripture the Lord gave me concerning this season that is upon us is:

Revelation 3:8-9 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie; indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you."

In conjunction with this scripture I was also given:

Revelation 11:19 "Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail."

Entering into the upper room (temple) in the heavenlies will bring us into a baptism of glory. The Lord said that this door will remain open from this point on. Those who will come up and enter into this third-day upper room will dwell in His abiding glory. Hosea 6:2 tells us that on the third day He will raise us up so that we may live in His sight (presence).

The first five months of this year were given as a time of preparation for the next seven months in which the Lord will begin to demonstrate His power through His people in a greater way. This power will be a result of the prophetic word given in:

Psalm 110:2-3, "The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion. Rule in the midst of Your enemies! Your people shall be volunteers in the day of Your power; in the beauties of holiness, from the womb of the morning, You have the dew of Your youth."

The day of His power is the Third Day of Jesus Christ that is being birthed from the womb of the morning (new day). The word of God establishes patterns, which the Lord uses to reveal His ongoing works in specific seasons. If we will study the patterns and listen to the prophetic word, then we can position ourselves to receive what God is doing. With this concept in mind let's examine the pattern of the first Pentecost.
As usual toss if it dos not speak!
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

bless each of you for your replies,
keilani I had actually thought of that myself.. the 3 steps forward & 1 back.. it is certainly how I feel! I am suppose to be ministering to myself throughout this process but it feels I'm making little headway and often end up angry at myself!

Hisblood, isn't that the truth... ty for the verse - read what i wrote to Newbie to see how what you wrote applies below

Newbie, I hope so... ty for the article. I don't get online much... the Lord moved me away from family who were draining the life from me spiritually. I have no $$, a car that breaks down, it's getting cold, and most the time I'm plain scared because I haven't a clue what He is doing. I can only remember years ago a prophetic word about 'highways & biways' ... He wasn't kidding!