Uncle's missing daughter & my missing mom.

Archives for 2012
Electricstorm747

Uncle's missing daughter & my missing mom.

Post by Electricstorm747 »

So, my uncle's daughter seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. We haven't heard from her since the beginning of August and that is VERY unusual. Almost 4 months now.
Also, the same thing has happened with my mom. She's been living in CA since 1999 and me in AL. I talk to her at least twice weekly since then and the last I heard from her was also beginning of August.
My uncle just dreamed that his daughter was in very clear water somewhere (like a spring) and all he could see was her face looking at him out if the water. She had an old rotten log right beside her face. That is it...
I just dreamed that my mom came to me and she was beaten badly. Eyes swollen together, very pale & looked like a walking corpse. She raised her shirt & was black, purple and bruised all over. The bruising on her back covered her back. She was laughing as I ask her who did this to her & what happened. I went into another room and her ex-husband(he is really dead now) was in the recliner & I yelled at him.."Did you do this to her!!?" Over and over I asked and he kept saying "She did it to herself" I KNOW he was being truthful. She came in laughing still and took all her clothes off and lay in the floor and proceeded to deleted (sorry,had to put that in) in front of us. There was also a little boy in the room watching that I didn't recognize. I remember thinking that she had lost her mind and had not slept in days. That's it...
I REALLY appreciate any help with these dreams & God bless always :)
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Praying.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5