polar bears

Archives for 2013
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

polar bears

Post by thesharpeningstone »

In the dream I saw a polar bear in someone's driweway. A police man shot the bear and killed it. A man who appeared to be a game warden came out of the house of the driveway and became angry with the policeman for killing the bear. everyone left.

I was driving home when I noticed another polar bear. I wondered if I should call the game warden or the policeman.

end of dream

today we are having a blizzard not sure if there is a connection to the dream.
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

all I can think of when I hear of 2 polar bears is the term "bi-polar"

Polar bears can be symbolic of large religious spirits or a devouring presence in a cold spiritual environment. Perhaps they refer to a 'polarizing influence'
The game warden would most likely be the Lord who intervenes and kills this negative thing that's operating
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Another idea for you, comes from my own polar bear dream. In mine, the polar bear (a baby one) represented a newly born again person who'd always lived a very dangerous, wild lifestyle. Like a regular bear, but now it was white. Actually, in my dream, it was referring to those coming out of prostitution/human trafficking. I had to protect it from men with guns (the enemy). Also from my own dreaming I've learned that, for me, policemen represent principalities/demons that would hold a sort of jurisdiction over a person or location. Make sense? Toss out if it's irrelevant to your own dream, just wanted to share what they mean in my own :).
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

texas you thoughts on police are intersting. Game wardens and police both operate out of law but with different juristiction.

Just remembered, I had a dream a couple nights ago that i saw large lizzards ( 5 ft long) in my neighbours yard. felt it had to do with a demonic spirit operating outside of its territory.

Dream seems to be about two views or interpretations of a law.
Now, which law? Polar bears are a clue ....
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Did you feel like the game warden was "in the right" in your dream? I don't know what the symbols represent. I see it showing a broad, general principle; Showing that when dealing with a thing of a certain nature (polar bear), one method (policeman) that normally doesn't deal with things of that nature will do one thing; while the "expert" on things of that nature (game warden) wouldn't go that route. idk, hard to express, maybe you get the gist?
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

i don't think anyone was in the right?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I once had a dream with a polar bear, and I knew it was negative. Felt it was do with a religious spirit.

My dream dictionary also says a religious spirit.

But dream symbols can be unique to us, so ask God to show you what it means for you.

Also, police in my dreams represent legalism (which is related to a religious spirit).
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Just some thoughts that I had -

A polar bear in a driveway is out of it's element/environment!
Polar bears are known to be one of the few predators that
will hunt man! The scripture that has been very relevant
in Christian circles lately came to mind - The thief comes
kill steal and destroy, BUT I have come that you would
have life and have it abundantly!

A policeman usually has jurisdiction in a neighborhood
(considering the driveway in your dream). A game usually
does not, he has his jurisdiction in his area of expertise!
A policeman will opt to protect people in his
town/city/neighborhood! I wonder if the policeman
could represent Holy Spirit and His intervention! A polar
bear is a vicious, unpredictable predator/hunter!

A bear can be a strongman, so a polar bear could be
seen, as that as well! They are white, so it could be
something false or an angel of light. Is there perhaps
something you and some others have been praying
about, in your community or town. I had a dream
years ago about a polar bear and it represented false
religion/religious system and piety (self-righteousness)
Remember when Jesus called the religious leaders
white-washed sepulchre's/white washed stones?
Like dead men walking, zombies!

Just some thoughts for you!
Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello TSS, Additionally, the driveway maybe a symbol for being satisfied with a choice made. I viewed the polar bear as symbol for a polarizing experience (a division or separation of two opposing forces) that is attempting to intrude upon this choice. Toss if it does not help!
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

HisBlood wrote: I wonder if the policeman could represent Holy Spirit and His intervention!

...A bear can be a strongman...
For the policeman to represent the Holy Spirit, killing would need be one of Holy Spirit's characteristics/attributes. John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life. So, we see what side of the fence killing falls on. As TSS says, this might be about "two views" and I think that that is so: the killing way (policeman, also implying legalism) vs the Christ way (game warden).

We see the understanding to be corrected IF the bear were to represent a strongman. How is the strongman to be dealt with? Kill it? No. "bind the strongman" (Mat 12:29).

And so for TSS, is there something (spiritually) that you believe you need to kill?
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

The reference for the police officer is in regards to a strongman (polar bear) not a human - the thief comes to kill steal and destroy us! The
police officer killed the polar bear (strongman, principality) :wink:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......