Looking for Walmart found Troubled Spirits

Archives for 2013
visionarydreamer

Looking for Walmart found Troubled Spirits

Post by visionarydreamer »

Dream: was at the beach with family yet went to Walmart alone...walmart was located in a business park bldg connected to offices while in Walmart I saw a lady discounting facial cleansing products and I began to purchase them as she marked them down...once she gave me my bags I got on an elevator and realized she had given me the wrong items...I then proceeded to get off on the next floor...when I took the elevator to where I thought Walmart was it was an office space Eco decorated very bright colors I walked around for a bit went back to the elevator and got off on another floor the next floor had powder blue and white furniture with cloud designs on ceiling I walked around observing and asked how to get back to Walmart no one responded...I then went back to the elevator and saw my cousin when I saw her I asked her what was she doing there she said she worked on the drs office and wanted a better job dealing with OCD she then got on the elevator with me and told me she would go back to Walmart with me...as we approached the next floor my cousin disappeared and I got off to an Egyptian themed room pyramids statues sand and I just watched I asked some men organizing historical documents if they could tell me how to get back to Walmart they laughed and responded that they would if I could tell them how to organize the documents then one of them turned to the other and and said something to the effect of all this beauty and she wants to go to a discount store...I then saw some ladies eating at a table I walked over and one said Walmart is how u got here u have to keep going up she then took pointed me to the elevator every floor I took seemed to be in different countries Egypt, one floor was beautifully covered in snow, England all different themes but for some reason I was still frantically searching for Walmart...I ended up finding this beautiful medieval theatre but instead of enjoying the show I was looking for an exit...every window would not allow me out I finally found a door that said exit I rushed out of it and realized that in the midst of searching for Walmart I had somehow left my bags that I was gonna return...and then I looked back when I looked back I saw what appeared to be a deceased woman in yellow dress behind me looking evil holding out her hand for me I looked in front and saw that all the people outside of that building seemed to be troubled sprits then I woke up????
This dream has been heavy on me all day I keep having flashes of it, I know it's God speaking to me but not sure what he is saying...
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom visionary! Just gonna put out some thoughts that came to mind and I pray the Spirit of Truth will lead you into all Truth regarding your dream and whatever else it may pertain to.

Walmart seems to me to be a place of familiarity for you, a place where you are comfortable.

Discounted facial products/wrong products--makes me wonder if maybe you or others don't see your true wealth/value/gifts so you feel you have to look a certain way.

Office building with different offices/countries--symbolic possibly of the different options that are available to you. The gentleman's comment about all this beauty and you want to go to a discount store...could it be that the options or dreams you have while beautiful are also a bit intimidating and you feel more comfortable in a place that doesn't necessarily recognize true worth/value (ie discount store).

Discount:

1. To deduct or subtract from a cost or price.
a. To purchase or sell (a bill, note, or other commercial paper) at a reduction equal to the amount of interest that will accumulate before it matures.
b. To lend money on (a commercial paper not immediately payable) after deducting the interest.
a. To sell or offer for sale at a reduced price.
b. To reduce in quantity or value.
a. To leave out of account as being untrustworthy or exaggerated; disregard: discount a rumor.
b. To underestimate the significance or effectiveness of; minimize: took care not to discount his wife's accomplishments.
c. To regard with doubt or disbelief.
5. To anticipate and make allowance for; reckon with in advance.
v.intr.

If none of it fits, please disregard! I do pray you find your answer visionary!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Visionarydreamer! At the start of the dream you was at the beach with your family and then you were in Wal-Mart. This scene may represent you transitioning from a familiar setting to that of an unfamiliar one. When I think of Wal-Mart, I think of a place in which many options are available to you; a place if you want something bad enough you can attain it. The Wal-Mart was located in a business area with offices, so I view this as pointing to an area of organization, being focused, and motivation. The marked down facial products may be you reflecting on a specific area that were once out of reach to you has now become easier, another thought is undervaluing. Because it was facial products this may be in regards to your personality or how you view yourself. Do you have a tendency to be too hard on yourself or have a tendency to undervalue yourself?
The elevator and different floors points to different choices presented to you. I noticed that your main focus was to get back to Wal-Mart. Perhaps the elevator scene may represent you getting sidetracked by something or being misdirected.
The woman in the yellow dress spoke to me as a spirit type type. In essence she is a zombie, my daughter recently had this dream symbol. Although she is a sweet child, she has a habit of being concerned about how others view her. So the zombies symbolized she was getting away from the mindset of being concerned of how others viewed her and she will jump out of her lane and into theirs. I am not sure if this fits but was just a thought. Another thought is a dead issue that has come back to life. Toss if it does not speak!
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I am thinking of a few things, please ponder in prayer as only the Holy Spirit can confirm...

I am sensing that you are having some family issues or will be and Wal Mart reminds me of the marketplace (not sure). Does your family disagree with some marketplace ministry options you may have? For some reason you are allowing your emotions and feelings to affect you because you want to please your family. Totally understandable. However, if the Lord is telling you to do something and you have confirmation to move forward, you have two choices, to obey the Lord or to please your family member(s).
So, if this is an issue (or could be in the future) When we are trying to please someone besides the Lord, this is idolatry and fear of man....When we make the choice to follow the Lord, it is always awesome and brings breakthroughs.
The Lord has been teaching me about this as my husband was an idol in my life and most people have these issues at some point in thier lives...

Not getting anything about the woman in yellow...wondering if she is someone who is distracting you or threatening in some way...as if you don't follow what they tell you to do that you will lose something, etc. The Lord is the only one who can give and sustain what you need so He is always the best choice....

If none of this relates...please trash it. Still very new at this and don't call myself an interpreter at all....

Blessings! :P
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12