Husband's dream

Archives for 2013
Charys
Diamond Member

Husband's dream

Post by Charys »

My husband would like your help with his dream.

Feb 3, 2013
We were going to church, buit for some for some reason there was a battle to get into the church. However, it was not our usual church as we were in a new city. By the time we get there, the battle was over, but there appeared to be three entrances to the church. I, however, remembered which was the right entrance, and we waited in the entranceway for my wife.

She finally got there, but it was now eleven o’clock, and I knew the service was ending. As we were leaving with the congregation, she gave me a small gift, about the size of a pack of playing cards. Inside were 50 loonies [Canadian dollar coins] of pure gold, and a collection of beautiful artistic objects of pure gold, but so thin and fragile they would break easily. I dropped one and it broke, but it was easy to pick up the pieces of gold (so no monetary value was lost, but the piece was broken, so it lost its artistic value).

One of my boys was envious because this was the gift he wanted, yet he had just received a great gift from my wife that I remember I was envious of, it was so great.

After picking up the gold, I went looking for the car --- then I remembered that my Dad had the taken the car to do a small chore and would be right back.

I looked around but saw a group of five or so strangers with me, and no sign of my family. But I was not afraid. Like this group I knew somehow. Then we all left by car to the next destination and I woke up.
...that I might know Him...
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Charys, have you and your husband left a church? Or are you thinking of leaving a church to find a new one?
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

No. He's an elder in the church.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:09 pm Post subject: Husband's dream
My husband would like your help with his dream.

Feb 3, 2013
We were going to church, buit for some for some reason there was a battle to get into the church. However, it was not our usual church as we were in a new city. By the time we get there, the battle was over, but there appeared to be three entrances to the church. I, however, remembered which was the right entrance, and we waited in the entranceway for my wife.

She finally got there, but it was now eleven o’clock, and I knew the service was ending. As we were leaving with the congregation, she gave me a small gift, about the size of a pack of playing cards. Inside were 50 loonies [Canadian dollar coins] of pure gold, and a collection of beautiful artistic objects of pure gold, but so thin and fragile they would break easily. I dropped one and it broke, but it was easy to pick up the pieces of gold (so no monetary value was lost, but the piece was broken, so it lost its artistic value).
Hi Charys, There may be reason to put an emphasis on these scriptures.

The Faithful Servant and the Evil Servant

45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. 47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, 51 and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The church/bride doesn't deny the Father and the Son, but there
seems to be some envy, jealousy somewhere of gifts given. This has caused some brokeness in one part. Will need to be handled carefully, while picking up the pieces.

Deceptions of the Last Hour
1John 2
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. 21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Hope this helps,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Husband's dream

Post by bjcollin »

There is always a spiritual battle (ref Ephesians 6:12) that is going on against us when we are going to church and being the church that the Lord calls us to be. I feel that there is a new stage of this spiritual warfare and prayer for the church that I feel the Lord is calling you and your wife (real wife and wife also representing the church body) to move into in this season. I feel that this prayer will be focused on gifting's of the church (ref Ephesians 4:7-12). This battle is started in the spiritual in the heavens and in one sense it's already over because Jesus has already won it, so we just need to claim it and press in in prayer to see that it now manifests in the natural. You are a husband/wife team, the Lord considers you as one together before Him (ref Genesis 2:24), you are connected and that is why you are waiting for each other in the dream. Also in a spiritual sense as a church leader you are also waiting for the church body to come into this as well. There are several ways you can choose to approach this, but there is a Godly (3) right way that will present itself when we wait upon the Lord and seek Him.

It's not too late to enter in, even though we are in this last hour. Your wife the church has awesome gifts both five fold gifts and spirit gifts that are full of God's power and grace to give and it will lead to freedom and restoration. (50=jubilee) There are some people who are gifted and they are fragile and broken/wounded as well that need healing and restoration. Their gifting and value is still intact, but it might look different because they are broken and wounded and it might not be as pretty as we would like it to be. What these people have to offer the church is still of value to God and to the Kingdom. As church leaders we are not to be talent scouts in the sense that we are not simply looking for professional talent in the gifted. As church leaders we are to be more coaches in the sense that we are working to equip them and restore them in walking in the gifts that God has already placed within them and gifted them with so that they can do the works of service that they are called to do for others and build the church. (ref Ephesians 4:12)

The sons being envious to me is a warning to watch out for gift envy along the way and to deal with it in an appropriate way. Your wife here on the board is a very gifted woman. Your church has many gifted people. Definitely something to be proud of and to be envious of in a good way.

The car being fixed by dad to me represents Father God wants you to stay in this place for a little while and learn what you need to learn until it is time to move forward. (ref Ephesians 4:13)

The Five strangers to me represent God's grace and His Angelic protection that is with you as you are continuing on your journey with Him and going to the next place spiritually that He has for you.

Hope this helps.

Charys wrote:My husband would like your help with his dream.

Feb 3, 2013

One of my boys was envious because this was the gift he wanted, yet he had just received a great gift from my wife that I remember I was envious of, it was so great.

After picking up the gold, I went looking for the car --- then I remembered that my Dad had the taken the car to do a small chore and would be right back.

I looked around but saw a group of five or so strangers with me, and no sign of my family. But I was not afraid. Like this group I knew somehow. Then we all left by car to the next destination and I woke up.

in Christ,
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Thank you so much LadyinChrist and BJ. I shall forward this to him. God bless you!