His Left hand was on fire

Archives for 2013
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

His Left hand was on fire

Post by ElijahsTask »

This dream takes place in a church.

I'd just ministered to a couple of people out in the front
of the church and walked into the kitchen.

I was reaching up to the white cabinets in front of me putting something away.

I sat down a a round white table and started to pray.

A guy who looked like Brad Pitt(who is younger than I, whom I think works at the church)
came in and knelt down by the bench seats and started to pray.

I looked over at him and got down next to him and stared to pray also.
After awhile after praying, I looked and he was gone. I sat back up at the round white table.

He walks in again, this time holding a 2 or 3 yr. old little girl and is looking up at the white cabinets.

I look and notice his left hand is on fire, like what the tongues of fire might have looked like that sat on
the heads of those sitting in the upper room.

I said w/great surprise & delight, " Oh my gosh!!! Your hand is on fire, like the tongues of fire only it's on your hand!!!"

He looks at it & putting the little girl down, he too is equally surprised and happy, almost weeping,and says, " Oh my gosh!!!! This is for you!!!!"

We got down on our knees again, he put his arm over my back and we started to pray.

He acted as if he didn't know who it was for and had probably asked God that whoever it was for, only that person would be able to see it.

I see Brad Pitt as representation of "humanitarian" here. :mrgreen:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello ET, I viewed this as a supernatural or annoited gifting that you are coming into. Hands can be indicative of work, behavior, or actions; in addition, it can be a symbol for 5 fold ministry. Whatever the hand symbolizes here it appears that the Lord has His hands on it. Much like that of the tongues (supernatural or annointed speech/talk). So I see this as something you are about to step in. I get a sense that is dealing with evangelism and becoming more Christlike (Jesus was the greatest humantarian there ever was). Hope this helps!
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

mrgreen:

I LOVE IT!!!!!! This is very encouraging.

Thank you newbie.

Elijahs Task
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

I have heard it said before (and I do not have personal revelation on this) that, generally, the right hand is for giving/projecting and the left hand is for receiving/drawing (draw in the sense of extract/pull out). So, running with that a bit, his left hand draws something out of you, that is then purified by fire. It could be whatever it was that you put in the white cabinet. Or it could be the subject of what you were ministering to the couple at the beginning. (Could be literally back problems, as he put his hand on your back). So, it might be a healing, deliverance, sanctification dream for you.

Just a start and one line of inquiry. Toss the dross.

(edit: i don't know if this right/left thing is so or not. but, just as added info, the general teaching is as above. and on a personal level, the hand you write with is your giving hand. so, it's supposedly the opposite as above for left-handed people. although in the dream, i would speculate, that an unknown person would follow the right/give and left/receive pattern)
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

aj :D

I really appreciate your response and thank you so very much for your valuable input!

You know, I write w/my left hand but write almost as well with my right hand. :D

I like what you wrote.

You know, I guess I'll have to pay more attention to the "results" and "actions" re the right and left hand. I know this deserves some looking into further.

Again,

Thank you :!:
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

OR...you might also consider that perhaps some cute younger man with a healing anointing is praying for you
(one, say 40+ yrs your junior)

just sayin
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:mrgreen:

this has also crossed my mind dear heart
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I said w/great surprise & delight, " Oh my gosh!!! Your hand is on fire, like the tongues of fire only it's on your hand!!!"

He looks at it & putting the little girl down, he too is equally surprised and happy, almost weeping,and says, " Oh my gosh!!!! This is for you!!!!"

We got down on our knees again, he put his arm over my back and we started to pray.

He acted as if he didn't know who it was for and had probably asked God that whoever it was for, only that person would be able to see it.

I see Brad Pitt as representation of "humanitarian" here. Mr. Green
I see this as stirring up the gifts.

The bench - Justice

The pantry/cabinet - storage, memory, rememberance.

(your putting something in the cabinet - storage)
the man left, then came back. Someone being "restored."

He came back with a little girl...reconciled father w/ child?

2 Timothy 1
Thanksgiving

3 I thank God, whom I serve, as my ancestors did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers. 4 Recalling your tears, I long to see you, so that I may be filled with joy. 5 I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.

Appeal for Loyalty to Paul and the Gospel

6 For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Commentary helps by Mathew Henry....
Here is an exhortation and excitation of Timothy to his duty (2 Tim. 1:6): I put thee in remembrance. The best men need remembrancers; what we know we should be reminded of. 2 Pet. 3:1; I write this, to stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance.

I. He exhorts him to stir up the gift of God that was in him. Stir it up as fire under the embers. It is meant of all the gifts and graces the God had given him, to qualify him for the work of an evangelist, the gifts of the Holy Ghost, the extraordinary gifts that were conferred by the imposition of the apostle’s hands. These he must stir up; he must exercise them and so increase them: use gifts and have gifts. To him that hath shall be given, Matt. 25:29. He must take all opportunities to use these gifts, and so stir them up, for that is the best way of increasing them. Whether the gift of God in Timothy was ordinary or extraordinary (though I incline to the latter), he must stir it up, otherwise it would decay. Further, you see that this gift was in him by the putting on of the apostle’s hands, which I take to be distinct from his ordination, for that was performed by the hands of the presbytery, 1 Tim. 4:14. It is probable that Timothy had the Holy Ghost, in his extraordinary gifts and graces, conferred on him by the laying on of the apostle’s hands.

Hebrews 1 ~

7 In speaking of the angels he says,

“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”

8 But about the Son he says,

“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

Prayer, pantry, childrens ministry?

Blessings ET, a very special dream. :)

Lady
Last edited by LadyinChrist on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

OR...you might also consider that perhaps some cute younger man with a healing anointing is praying for you
(one, say 40+ yrs your junior)

just sayin
Hey! Just HOW old are you ET? I thought you were, like, 25 or something :wink:
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

So cool to see this dream come true!!! Praise God!!!
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21