A new season, a new moderator

The latest news from Administration
discerning
Site Admin

A new season, a new moderator

Post by discerning »

The leadership team invites you to join us in a warm welcome to our new moderator, Elijahstask. All of you long time members know I speak the Truth when I say it's truly a blessing that she's agreed to join us. She is always such a breath of fresh air, amen?

So let's give it up for ET!
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

:like: :like: :like:
Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! :wink:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:mrgreen:

Thank you thank you thank you.

What an honor :D

This is a rich blessing from the Lord as my prayer has been for Him to show me my ministry.

I have the pink slip now lol it's official :mrgreen:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Praise the Lord!
:s0:
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Amen! Welcome ET!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Thank all of you so very much :wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

:s20: Yay!!!!
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

thank you ma'am for your vote

lol......

:mrgreen:
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

ElijahsTask praying that the Spirit of wisdom and understanding will rest on you in this new season of service.

But as it is written, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him." 1 Cor. 2:9
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Thank you beloved!!! I was thrilled to see you on the board tonight. I have missed you. I trust you're doing well?

Thank you again for the spoken blessing over me, I receive it with great enthusiasm.

This is another one of my favorite verses

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.

good to see you charlie! blessings to you friend
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Thank you for your enthusiastic welcome ET :D Good to see you still here working and ministering with the rest of the team!

Aren't we living in extraordinary times?! I'm so longing to see more of God's grace in evidence in my life...I so need to activate and press in in some challenging areas... you are all such an encouragement and an inspiration on here.

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Awesome, I haven't been on here in awhile, such a busy time for me...teenagers in and out a lot, working with middle schoolers at church, cleaning houses 3 days/wk. miss you guys and congrats ET...blessings!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:mrgreen: ((((((Dance))))))

Good to see you beloved!

Thank you :wink: