Demonic presence in dreams

Archives for 2013
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Demonic presence in dreams

Post by Counted4Him »

HI Everyone,

Had not been on in a long while as I have not been having vivid dreams that I can remember. What does it mean to feel demonic presence in your dreams/seeing someone (church people) rebuking a spirit out of someone. My daughter and I had a similar dreams (same theme not good) it's like a heads up to me. We have been seeing in the spirit (for a few days now) shadows or presence of something moving without knowing eachother was experincing this. I am guessing something is going on (in the building we live in). My toddler gran had a nightmare the same night but I did not ask her questions and this time she said nothing about it so glad in a sense. Waking up in the night rebuking very hard and seen results. My daughters was a dream within the dream and she is concern, having me pray for her so something is going on. I know it has to do with the people who are not believers at least two and I am NOT superstitious (sp?). Will post my dream under Shadows and dreams within dreams.

God bless everyone, hope all moderators and everyone has been well!

Shalom!
God bless!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hey, sis. Good to see you! Just read your dream.
Praying here. Himself is surely revealing something.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

discerning,

Thank you, for taking a look. :)

Shalom!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom Counted! Hope this is finding you well sister! I just want to encourage you that you are not alone and Holy Spirit is the Best and most Compassionate Teacher and Counselor ever! Invite Him and ask Him to teach you. Immerse yourself in the Word and whatever teaching He leads you to.

I will say that for myself, even when I didn't know much about the spiritual realm as a new believer, He would show me things in the spirit realm in dreams and visions. As I have grown in the Word and in Love especially after joining and learning here, He has used dreams and visions greatly to teach me about the spirit realm. During the day, I constantly listen to the Word and meditate it, pray the Word and in tongues and allow Him time to talk to me and to direct me when I have questions.

Enclosing this link here for you, don't know if you are able to watch it but I thought it was a very good teaching on Power and Authority.

viewtopic.php?t=33177

God keep you all as He is teaching you sister! You can trust Him, He is good :D
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Re: JPJ

Post by Counted4Him »

keilani,

This was a very good teaching! Authority, so guessing my responses have been right in my response to the experiences my daughter and I was having. Two good comparisons, power verses authority! Just amazing what you can learn. Thank you, so much. Everything is calm thank you Jesus but that was like some odd rare experience. God sure is good glad He is my pilot!!!
We prayed last night also and will continue to do so. Sometimes with so much business going on, one can not realize whats going on in the atmosphere which, is why as believers we do have to keep covering our loved ones and ourselves. I have one pagan neighbor next door and the new people that moved in downstairs very creepy, odd music just beats of music no words very late at night, its non stop sometimes like two days to three in a row sounds evil and I call it as it is my youngest says the same God save their souls!! even my landlord made a comment. in Jesus name. God was alerting but I thought am I seeing what I am seeing while all along so was my daughter...wow, the enemy is just so bad!! as usual. The Lord rebuke him in Jesus name!

Be blessed all! Thank you, again!