White horses in the Air

Archives for 2013
fishbreath
Gold Member

White horses in the Air

Post by fishbreath »

I saw two beautiful white horses in the air. Sitting on these 2 white horses were 2 very large men. The horses were in the air facing one another and the 2 men had their swords drawn in the air in front of them forming a cross or an X together with their swords
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

The two large men were angels. They were ready to enter into a spiritual battle. Hope this helps, Special K.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

i agree

Post by spiritledd »

i agree with SpecialK, these were angels, getting ready to go to battle 8) ...very powerful vision!!!!
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Update: I believe there most likely was two spiritual battles going on simultaneously in the heavenlies. (Two because there were two horses, men and angels). Blessings, Special K.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Regret that I did not comment when I first saw this posting. I had every intent to but these two white horses may have to do with the first seal spoken about in rev 6. War, battle, destruction is what I hear regarding this.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

I would refer you to j. Preston ebys kingdombiblestudies.org
And read his series on revelations called from the candlestick to the throne.. The war is internal first, in us, then its in the b body of Christ till The Lamb is seated on the Throne of our souls..
So heaven can come to our earth, Jesus kingdom a reality in our life, and outwardly advanced.

Also shamah-elim.info go to site overview..

OGod serious Bible studies..