Pastor's Dream of terrorists

Archives for 2013
Kpmehmble43
Gold Member

Pastor's Dream of terrorists

Post by Kpmehmble43 »

My pastor had a dream of him and our church flying on a 747. It is revealed to him that a terrorist was on the plan. He gets on the microphene and tells us that we needed to prepare to get off- He also goes and gets access to alert the pilot to tell him as that terrorist were on the plane.

Is there an interpretation for this? Thank you.
I love the Lord, He heard my cry.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Kp,
Dreams of flying are often about moving higher and more freely in the spiritual gifts God has given you. A passenger plane could be about doing this with other members of the body of Christ.

The pastor (one who is charged with the day to day practical welfare of the sheep) discerns a terrorist.

The purpose of a terrorist is to bring terror. A terrorist hides among a population until he is ready to strike. He cannot defeat his opponent in outright battle so he seeks to do something that will make them distrust people around them, and react in fear -either by withdrawing or overreacting to "what-ifs."

When the pastor in your dream tells you all to prepare to get off he may just be being cautious about not moving further until the source of fear has been found, because one or more of the sheep are in danger of being hurt. On the other hand he may be falling for the whole threat of terrorism schtick, which is to make people so afraid of being deceived they cease to function in the way God intended them to function. This is certainly a matter for prayer.

-for your discernment-
...that I might know Him...
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Your pastor is about to have an international ministry, or extend his church into that area. I also believe God is warning him of a potential demonic attack from the enemy (this is the terrorists).
I encourage those who are close to him to pray for him & his endeavors. Spiritual warfare can bring down any attacks or schemes of the enemy. Blessings, Special K.
Kpmehmble43
Gold Member

Post by Kpmehmble43 »

Thank you so much. This is confirmation for what we believe God is doing in the ministry. Praise God and prayers for my pastor and church.
I love the Lord, He heard my cry.