"Now that Obama is dead this is now made mandatory.

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

"Now that Obama is dead this is now made mandatory.

Post by steadyone »

Hello Beloved ones. I had a dream this morning that woke me right up and began to pray.

Dream

I was online and I think I was trying to make a website or something. When I was attempting to work online I would have this message pop up as a letter in black and white saying, I" had to enlarge the picture to fit the width of the screen in order to use the website or web." I ignored the message because I thought when was this something I had to do before. Then again it popped up with the same message in black and white, "In order to use the website or web I had to enlarge the picture to fit the width of the screen.? I was getting frustrated because I was trying to enlarge the picture but could not figure it out. Then the same message popped up again a third time. Then all of a sudden a different message popped up in black bold letters that said, " Now that Obama is dead this is now made mandatory." And I said what when did Obama die!? wow I was shocked. holy moly!!
Last edited by steadyone on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Just going with your symbolism...

Creating a web-site - you're trying to communicate with the world at large or a much broader audience than usual.

Now you have to enlarge the picture to create this - perhaps expand your way of thinking or look at the big-picture.

O being dead could be literal (let's pray not) but it's probably more to do with what he represents, perhaps. What does he represent to you? What he represents to me could be completely different because I'm not from the U.S. and I don't know the ins-and-outs of his policies.

What's just come to mind is he could represent U.S.A. as a whole, and you're to now look at things from a world-view, not just a local view??? Just a thought.

As an aside, from a world view, other nationalities look on America/Americans in a different way from how Americans seem to see themselves...

Edit: I went away and had this post on my mind, and realised it could come across as critical. It's not. My thoughts were completely neutral when I wrote this, so the comments are meant for pondering, not good or bad. Just observations about dream symbolism.
Last edited by bella on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Thanks I will pray into this.

How do you know my name?
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Wow!!! I can imagine how you felt waking from that dream!! intense....... but I think the dream has to do with a threat.. and a call to pray....do not be afraid

I was reading the news this morning and this quote stood out to me......
President Barack Obama said in an interview with ABC News last week that he didn't think North Korea could carry out a missile attack on the United States.

"They probably can't, but we don't like the margin of error," Obama said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/18/world/asi ... ?hpt=hp_t2

Galatians 6
Glory Only in the Cross

11 See with what large letters I have written to you with my own hand! 12 As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these would compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh. 14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom[a] the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes amenie!!! I will pray into this. I saw that too this morning. The bigger picture is something I believe that will play itself out. Hummm.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Did you guys see this dream I had a few days ago. I am wondering if these dreams have anything to do with each other. They both have the enlarged picture with the map in the other dream. I was also seeing the lines removed on the map and I was being drawn into the future behind the border lines but it was so intense I pulled away and woke up. check out the dream from the link below.

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtop ... highlight=
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I just know your name because you've used it quite a few times on here andI've remembered it.

I removed it so you can stay anonymous.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Oh no it is not about being anonymous HA HA! I was wondering how you could remember it.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Yes this dream looks like a confirmation to the other dream. Wow!!
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

I think there is a definite call for prayer for the country and the president. Did you see my dream? http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtop ... 7384936721 I have seen others recently as well. There is something that we all need to be praying right now concerning America and Obama.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I posted this two years ago:

[/quote]Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:17 pm Post subject: Funeral procession Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was (still am) hesitant yet compelled to submit this dream:

I was standing on the side of the road looking into a open grave that was filled with a coffin. I stepped back and saw Michelle Obama,dressed in black with a veil over her face, walking away from the gravesight with another woman holding her up for support. Several other pairs of people walked away from the grave and the last person was the leader of Israel, who placed a single rose on top of the coffin in the grave.

Please no political speeches on this one. I am only concerned what God has to say about this!! Amen!
[quote][/quote]
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Steadyone, I am not sure what Obama may symbolize to you but IMHO I view his death as the end of era type or leadership type. Not certain what level this era or leadership type may be (personal, national, international, church, etc...), but that is what I am getting in regards to Obama. The web designing may be a reflection of you establishing an agenda(s) or you are informing others. It appears while you are attempting to this, you receive a pop-up message. I viewed the pop-up as a warning of sorts. The message was in regards to enlarging the picture. The only thing that comes to me in regards to this is looking at the big picture. As usual toss if it does not helps!
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

hi Steadyone,
I do not see indication your dream has anything to do with an attack.

I view the fact the message popped up 3 times being confirmation that it came from the Lord (trinity/3) and the black & white indicating a form of divine message.
The internet in most of my dreams is an indication of my 'connection' with God. A picture can be in regards to how you "see" things. I believe, due to Obama's reigning status & skin colour, he represents a dark stronghold or force affecting you which the Lord is going to get rid of. I believe Abba is saying that once this thing is gone (dead) your connection with the Lord will be affected positively
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Fishbreath! :like: