Celebreties

Archives for 2013
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Celebreties

Post by Mary Cherry »

What does it mean when you dream that you are friends with celebreties? For example, President Obama, and Rockafellers, and the Kardeshians.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Mary

Bless you.

I can mean many different things. I had a dream last week where I was out with Sarah Jessica Parker. For that dream I just looked at what her name meant.

I guess it's the same as if they turn up as a character in your dream. Look at what they mean to you, what their name means, what do they look like, what are they known for right at that time etc.

If you're friends with them, then maybe consider do you have any other friends IRL with the same behaviours. OR could it be that whatever they represent is something you have taken on or befriended in your life, either in characteristics or behaviours.

All the people you've mentioned - do they have any similarities in your mind? Is there a theme?

Hope that helps.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Sometimes it is nothing and sometimes it may be a call to pray for them or, more.

I had a dream recently with the same thing -- friends with a celebrity. After a lot of prayer, I really felt God telling me I had/have all the same giftings and characterisitics as she does (she works in a particular industry).

I always say, pray about dreams and journal all of them.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5