Being Sean Connery

Archives for 2013
fishbreath
Gold Member

Being Sean Connery

Post by fishbreath »

I’m Sean Connery in this dream .. He’s on a mission/race. He takes a speed boat down a river with a strong current and comes to a place after awhile where he stops. He puts a breathing apparatus in his mouth and swims underwater wearing a jacket and splash pants with a backpack on his back.. the water is freezing cold and he has no gloves. I worry about the cold but when I get into the water it doesn’t feel cold at all. I/he swims back and stops at a place on the left bank of the river and goes up a hill/cliff to a mansion where he goes in. His girlfriend is in the house.. He walks thru the house, then out a back door down some stairs and sits in a chair which is overlooking the river. He is sitting in the warm sun.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

cool dream

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000125/

Sean Connery in this dream to me says that his fight is done and now he at 80+ years old he is in the rest and enjoy part of his life. Always cool to see through anothers eyes. So to me the dream message is don't worry, you will make it through the fight and the battle to get to that place of rest and enjoyment.

I have had this exact same type of experience several times before where I was in somebody elses eyes, but it was never a famous actor... That was until now... The Lord brought me through a dream experience just this past weekend where I was in Sharon Newman's body from the Young and the Restless soap opera.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0143261/

Really wild to be a man in a woman's body, and in the dream I was on a ship of some kind and I was pretenting to be asleep in a top bunk bed and Victor was snooping by and even thumped me on the head to see if I was awake or not. I'm still not totally sure on the dream but there is drama a foot so I am not worried about it. hahaha

Hope this all helps some.

in Christ,