Isreal and a women searching for a guide to the Wailing Wall

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

Isreal and a women searching for a guide to the Wailing Wall

Post by steadyone »

Hello Beloved friends may the Lord increase in you in this season.

I woke this morning and then fell into like a trance. I am not sure if I went into a trance or was transported to Israel or not. I just know it was as if I was really there.

I was floating in the sky over Israel in a certain area. As I was looking down I saw a women who looked as if she was dressed up and was in some sort of political office. She seemed as if she was in a huge hurry or was kind of panicky. She walked in this store and she asked if they had an umbrella and this guy handed her one and she bought it. As she bought the umbrella I some how knew in my spirit or something the Umbrella was what she was going to use to hide her face. As I continued to watch the lady, she asks the clerk if there are tour guides available because she needed protection.The guy was not sure how to answer that question, there was a feel like there was something up in Israel. The lady was in such a rush she just began to walk and use transport to get to the place she needed to go. Then all of a sudden she reached her destination which was the wailing wall. I just watched her, it was as if that was where she wanted to stay and it was a place of safety for her.

Now what is interesting yesterday while soaking in prayer and worship before the Lord with friends the Lord began to speak to me about Israel. I began to see a war brewing and began to decree things out in the spirit. Now I have been out of the loop in regards to Israel because I have been doing allot of traveling. So we know the Lord is placing Israel on the hearts of His people. Intercession is key in this time.
Last edited by steadyone on Mon May 06, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Great experience Steadyone and timely word.
I woke this morning and then fell into like a trance. I am not sure if I went into a trance or was transported to Israel or not. I just know it was as if I was really there.
Your time traveling dream:
The lady that was demonstrating it said," No it is a machine that will launch you into nations in seconds.

It appears that your previous dream is coming to pass. Good stuff indeed!
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Hey thanks for the reminder I forgot about that dream.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Came across this and thought about you woman of God: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsq_U7rvNmg (condense and free version)

To buy:
http://www.store.xpministries.com/conte ... 999/0/1424
Transport in the Spirit - DVD
by Patricia King
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Okay thanks
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

yesterday while soaking before the Lord with friends the Lord began to speak to me about Israel.

what do you mean by this? where at?

you can do this with other people?
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

I am at my friends and yes we soaking in the Lord and praying with others in a corporate setting it is awesome. The Lord always shows up.
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

is this something only advanced Believers do?

do you read the Bible and listen to praise music?

where did this practice come from?
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes reading the word praying together worshiping ect. Coming before the Lord together is wonderful positing ourselves before Him is for all believers in Christ Jesus. It is not a practice but a life style.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes Amenie I was pondering the same thing. Thanks so much amenie!

Blessings