Seeing Angels in White.

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

Seeing Angels in White.

Post by steadyone »

Hi all and Blessings to you my sweet beloved sisters and brothers.

I have been having open visions here in Oregon of Angels dressed in white and it is like there is army's and army's of them over this area are others seeing them too where you are?

I tell it causes me to tremble in a good way.

Today I was before the Lord the next thing I know I am flying with two white angels they were regular human size that were on each side of me and holding my arms on each side as if they were the ones flying and holding me or carrying me across the nation through flying.I know this is very personal but wow just wanting to see if others are having these encounters too because I, do not feel I am the only one. There is something shifting in the nation and atmospheres we live in , in the U.S. Anyway, I am flying with these angels and all of a sudden I am a baby and I heard the Lord say," I have always been with you and covered you." I wept and felt this intense emotion come over me I cannot describe. The next thing I know I look to my side and I see like a spaceship fall out of the sky and crash in America. I am like Lord I do not believe in spaceships and sensed it was not a real spaceship but something that just looked like one. Then I heard or sensed these Angels were taking me into future events. I came out of the encounter because it was intense.
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

um, wow
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Awesome! Praise The Lord ! My wife has had similar encounters where angels on each arm have taken her to heaven (translation) and one time where an angel took her to somewhere in New Mexico. There is definitely a shifting going on in the United States lately.

In Christ,
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes this is not my first time I have seen them, I have several times through the years as well.

My point was the fact that there is a shift in the Angelic realm.
Joshua

Re: Seeing Angels in White.

Post by Joshua »

I first started seeing angelic activity in 2008. while sitting praying before a church service, with my eyes closed, I opened my eyes to a real angel's wing, which was about one foot away from my face. most of the feathers were white; they had a very natural appearance, while at the same time, they looked perfect.

From what I've heard "Angels", that is...MESSENGERS of the Lord don't have wings.

"Cherubim" and "Seraphim" however, do.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

I did not say they had wings.
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

yes, i was responding to nick3499
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

sometimes they do appear with wings and sometimes they appear without wings. Sometimes they appear as simple lights and sometimes they appear translucent and sometimes they appear as real as humans do.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Amen!!!
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Wow--this is awesome! I've also been translated in my dreams to heaven. I've written them down. I believe in angels. I also have several angel feathers.

I found one in church on a seat, and it was next to the sound booth.
Another one I found was in the Dallas airport (It was under an advertisement on the wall). I was on my way to pray for people in Louisiana. I knew God was with me, and I knew that things were going to happen on my trip. And they did.

Blessings, SpecialK.