Glass casket, and a stock market crash coming.

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

Glass casket, and a stock market crash coming.

Post by steadyone »

I had this dream I need some confirmation on.

Dream

I saw these people standing in a crowd near my brothers graveyard and they were fenced off like you would see at a crime scene.I did not know the people in real life but I knew some of the people in the dream, so I rushed to the front where they were fenced off and I was shocked to see my brother was in a see through glass case coffin, there was glass all the way around him. I thought to myself and said, "What the heck is he doing on top of the ground in a glass coffin he was cremated several years ago and why isn't he in the ground!?" It was as if the burial people were either gone for the weekend or something but they weren't there so I had to wait to talk to them, I was furious. Finally I took charge and told the funeral peoples to bury my brother he should have been buried years ago. Then someone comes running up to me like in a panic, I did not know here in the dream but, she seemed familiar and she said," We are going to crash!" It was a warning. She yelled it to me again," Jeanie we are going to have a crash!!! It was as if no one heard her but me. She was warning me that we were going to have a crash. I said out loud, "What, we are going to crash!? Then I woke myself up when I said that out loud.

First off my brother died in 2005 and the crash this lady was talking about had to do with the stock market. I knew that in the dream.

I had a dream few days ago about statistic's of numbers being flashed in front of my eyes and it was not good. I am wondering if this is part two of that dream. I am not sure why my brother was in a glass case not buried yet. Humm anyway.

Thanks blessing
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

What if your brother (and I am sorry for your sad loss), represents the past. The choices and decisions that were made in our economic past, not only affect our "now", it affects our future as much.... or more.

The dream seems to say that something "deeply" important has not been handled as it was "expected" to be. It says that this has come to the surface and is now visible.
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

You might find a clue to the significance of your brother in his name.

Coffin is also in the hebrew meaning of the word ARK/chest.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

I am sorry what does that mean?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

The people being fenced off may reflect a line of separation that has been drawn. This could be lines between truth and error, obedience and disobedience, etc…
Graveyard is derived from the late Latin word carnale which means carnal or fleshly. So perhaps a separation from worldliness, false teaching, and even from disobedient brethren, just to give some ideas.
When we died, we no longer breathe and have a spirit. James 2:26, “Just as the body is dead without breath, so also faith is dead without good works”.
Cremation means to burn, be consume by fire. Hebrews 12:29, “For our God is a consuming fire”.
The definition of crash is to break into pieces or crumble. I hope this helps and toss if it does not!