Walking with a Lion

Archives for 2013
myseason

Walking with a Lion

Post by myseason »

I had a dream I was at an old run down zoo and a lion got a loose. It saw me and was calm I began to walk home and the lion began to walk home beside me. The area I was walking to was home but unfamiliar and in an area which seem to be for low income it kind of reminded me of where my daughter lives only the apartments are not upstairs. As I walked the house the Lion stayed outside but began to be hostile and going after people that were outside. I immediately came back outside and calmed the Lion down, I was the only one who could control him. Then I ended up back in the house where I saw the Lion being taken away by animal control and that was the end. COuld this be me, the Lion?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Myseason, it looks like you are breaking out of a spiritual rut (the zoo) and will receive a breakthrough (the lion getting loose). A verse from Proverbs comes to mind in regards to the last portion. Proverbs 28:1-New Living Translation "The wicked run away when no one is chasing them, but the godly are as bold as lions."

Sin makes men cowards. Whatever difficulties the righteous meet in the way of duty, they are not daunted.

The animal control may reflect those which serves to check, restrain, or hinder you; or the animal control may symbolize restraint in some capacity or persecution. Toss if not helpful!
myseason

Thank you both

Post by myseason »

Thank you both I receive both interpretations. This weekend something happened with my daughter and one of her children's father, and I had to come in and calm things down. As a matter of fact my family always calls me when a situation arises.

As far as the first interpretation, it is right on point I was prophesied to on Sunday that when God speak I speak and that many are not going to like or receive what I say but as the lion and I walked together I know God is giving me boldness as a lion to move forward in what he wants me to do. Thank you both.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Giving Him the glory over this one and thank you sis for testifying! Without a testimony we cannot testify!