Vision -blueprints that are not blue.

Archives for 2013
Charys
Diamond Member

Vision -blueprints that are not blue.

Post by Charys »

Short vision as I was asking the Lord how to pray: A pile of blue prints, but the ink was yellow. Usually I have trouble seeing yellow ink, but these were legible. I don't know what kind of building they represented, it just seemed to have large open areas.
...that I might know Him...
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Charys,

I believe that you are the blueprint and the ink is the illumination power of the Holy Spirit giving you insight as you pray. I want to say this in a better way but I'm not sure how to word it. It may not be useful to learn a particular way to pray. The vision/dream is saying to just let him write the words on your heart. Approach prayer with an open mind and heart and He'll do the rest. No planning necessary when He is the guide.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Charys,
I believe God is giving you the spiritual 'blue print', which is direction---for your life. And you are the building. If He gave you any other details, you need to pay attention to them. Blessings, SpecialK
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

What struck me was that this was a "pile" of blueprints. These represent maps/plans/directions of a wide variety of style and "structure" of prayers., and point to no one formula. When these blueprints are followed, each results in a structure completed...mission completed...prayers answered.

You say yellow is "normally" difficult for you to read, so the Lord is showing you that He has "supernaturally" given you the ability to comprehend these plans/instructions/structures.

You said that there were wide spaces observed, and this is what happens when we pray. Our minds and hearts are expanded/enlarged. We pray and the Holy Spirit increases our wisdom we did not have when we started...we pray and the Holy Spirit increases our love for those we pray for. He expands us and grows us in multiple ways when we pray....so the wide open spaces makes much sense to me in the field of prayer.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Thank you all.

I remembered the song in my head the day before was "Unless it is the Lord who builds a house they labour in vain who build it. Unless it is the Lord who guards a city, the watchmen watch in vain..."

With unprecedented heavy rain and floods hitting another Canadian city yesterday I know we need to pay attention. (Toronto, the biggest city in the heart of the country)
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Charys I can't explain anymore than this at this point but I felt like the charts represented various buildings spread out in a particular location ...

it was last night that I saw this and the picture in my memory is starting yro fade. Sorry.

I also wondered if the yellow writing represented fear.

I'm thinking a call to pray for the area represented by those blue prints???
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

I found this very interesting. Perhaps you can find something of value here. If not, it makes for a good read anyway>

A blueprint is a reproduction of a technical drawing, documenting an architecture or an engineering design, using a contact print process on light-sensitive sheets. Invented in the 19th century, the process allowed rapid and accurate reproduction of documents used in construction and industry. The blue-print process was characterized by light colored lines on a blue background, a negative of the original. The process was unable to reproduce color or shades of grey.

In 1861 Alphonse Louis Poitevin, a French chemist, found that ferro-

gallate in gum is light sensitive.[1] Light turns this to an insoluble

permanent blue. A coating of this chemical on a paper or other base may

be used to reproduce an image from a translucent document.

The ferro-gallate is coated onto a paper from aqueous solution and dried.

The coating is yellow. In darkness it is stable for up to three days. It is

clamped under glass and a light transmitting document in a daylight

exposure frame, which is similar to a picture frame. The frame is put out

into daylight requiring a minute or two under a bright sun or about ten

times this under an overcast sky. Where ultra-violet light is transmitted

the coating converts to a stable blue or black dye. The image can be seen

forming, when a strong image is seen the frame is brought indoors and

the unconverted coating, under the original image, is washed away. The

paper is then dried.
The result is a copy of the original image with the clear background area

rendered dark blue and the image reproduced as a white line. The image

is stable. The contact printing process has the advantage that no large-

field optical system is required. A further advantage is that the reproduced

document will have the same scale as the original.
Another quality is that

the dark blue background makes it difficult to add new information to the

print (such as recording as-built changes); a blueprint cannot easily be

altered -
- depending on the situation, this can be either a strength or a

drawback. Since the paper is soaked in liquid during processing, a minor

change of scale can occur,and the paper can also become brittle.

Engineering drawings often are marked to remind users not to rely on

the scale of reproductions. [2] :wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

I have read this years ago and just found it. Jesus blueprint for prayer.

enjoy :wink:

This is great because it's in LARGE print

http://web001.rbc.org/pdf/discovery-ser ... prayer.pdf

http://discoveryseries.org/discovery-se ... or-prayer/
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

You've all added helpful things which I shall pray about.
The ferro-gallate is coated onto a paper from aqueous solution and dried.

The coating is yellow.
Wow! :shock: I had no idea.

So these plans are the original plans and not the copy? How cool is that!

ET you are a genius!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yeah thanks ET!

I've always wondered what's the deal with blueprints? but never thought to go and look it up!
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

any of the surface that had been shadowed by the line-work of the technical drawing remains yellow
Amazing! That's what I saw!

Thanks a lot, Nick!

As soon as I read 100% ammonia I went, "Oh, stink!"

Then I laughed. Believe it or not there is a connection there too. The house we co-own with our son, like most of the rest of the city, flooded with river water mixed with raw sewage. He has been mucking out other people's homes because his still has four feet of water in it (which is only half of what it has had for the past 21 days.) He says it smells like living in a diaper pail -and diaper pails smell like ammonia, and other stuff.

I wonder if this vision might be about the plans God has for this part of the world -and it was in the context of praying about how to pray...

It's exhausting but exciting in a way. Abba is definitely up to something. But I'm still seeking understanding of his plans and trying to quit telling him what to do. As my husband says, God is a good listener, but he doesn't really take our advice very well.

Thank you all! You have been very helpful.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Could be missionary plans, although we are not overseas (assuming you are in North America). We are in Canada.

Son has been planning a trip to work with a disaster relief agency setting up overseas -and now here they are in the middle of a disaster themselves. There are so many threads, but I'm not seeing how, or if, they weave together yet.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Let me know if you get any clarity on that. I just had flashbacks to chem class reading that article. Chem was not my best subject.