MACHINE TEMPLATE causes us to sin

Archives for 2013
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

MACHINE TEMPLATE causes us to sin

Post by ElijahsTask »

MY HUSBAND HAD THIS DREAM THIS AM

There were people hunting down Christians and killing us. Both my wife and I were running and trying to hide. My son was either mad at me and hunting me or not a Christian and hunting me.

There was a machine that had a template specifically designed around each person they were trying to kill. It knew everything about us.
I had one of the templates and was trying to keep it hidden and away from those trying to find and kill us.

The template was clear plastic and larger than a size of typing paper.
It had an upper half and a lower half.

They would insert this template into the machine which was designed to to get you to sin.

If that first time didn’t work, they would resort to the second half of the template to cause you to sin.

They had inserted a template on my wife and they first half didn’t cause her to sin.

They inserted the second half causing her to sin, it caused her to become angry. We continued to run and hide though she fought me. She was so angry she wanted to go and attack them. We were able to keep running though.

I woke up, EOD.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

A template is a type of gauge or mold that is meant to be a guide to make things you make conform to it's dimensions.

The first thing that came to mind reading your dream was J.B. Phillips translational of Romans 12:1,2 With eyes wide open to the mercies of God, I beg you, my brothers, as an act of intelligent worship, to give him your bodies, as a living sacrifice, consecrated to him and acceptable by him. Don’t let the world around you squeeze you into its own mould, but let God re-mould your minds from within, so that you may prove in practice that the plan of God for you is good, meets all his demands and moves towards the goal of true maturity.

I read a quote recently (by Martyn Lloyd-Jones I think) to the effect that some church institutions are so well-organized and ordered according to our own plans that if the Holy Spirit left they could continue to operate as they have for years before any one noticed.

This reminds me of a machine. Sometimes institutions can continue to run even though people have forgotten the original purpose, and without love and the presence of Holy Spirit they become heartless rigid structures that can actually hurt people and cause them to try to conform to become something the Lord never intended them to be.

Maybe it's not a church structure, but is there perhaps something like a business model with rigid expectations of the two of you that is contrary to your values as Christians you are trying to flee?

-for your discernment-
...that I might know Him...
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings

Great responses you two! Great scriptures as well :D

I just got this in my e-mail:

http://videos.komando.com/watch/3635/vi ... le_3-title

I hope you can click on the link above....... THIS IS BEYOND THE PALE (diaper pail too)

Forget smart watches or TVs, meet the Smart Diaper. It analyzes your baby's messes to tell you how he or she is feeling. It can even diagnose illness and dehydration! It can tell you what your baby ate.

Everything you wanted to know about your child's diaper content but were "SMART" enough not to ask.

My point being here, is that there will come a time when our information is compact and easily accessed that those who hate Christians will be able to access every little detail about us, our likes, our dislikes.....everything.

I see the dream as a potential weapon in for the use of "finding us" so to speak.

There is a scripture that I have in mind but the address isn't comin' to me, I'll post when I find it.

I believe the devil will tap into our weekest link and try to get us to fall by renouncing the Lord....... I believe he'll also turn family members against one another and this I have seen first hand already.

Anyway, just some of my thoughts.

Thanks Charys..... nick........

:wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--