In A Hurry for an Oil Change.

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

In A Hurry for an Oil Change.

Post by steadyone »

HI precious ones of the almighty king!

I have not had dreams in awhile but the Lord caused me to remember this one.Seeking more confirmation.

Dream

I needed a quick oil change in my van. I was in a hurry because I was on the road traveling like I have been IRL. I go to this garage and it was busy and I had to wait in this line hoping it would not take long but it was. A nice fellow who seemed familiar to me started to talk to me while we were waiting, which seemed to take my mind off the wait a little bit. I had realized I needed to slow down and have patients and wait until my turn.

Hummm. :|
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Steadyone! What came to me is that you are you waiting on fresh oil so you can progress further on your pilgrimage; however, patience is a virtue in this case. I believe the Lord is calling you into a place of rest with Him while you are waiting.
Psalm 37:7, “Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him."
Psalm 92:10, “But you have made me as strong as a wild ox. You have anointed me with the finest oil.”
Toss if it does not help!
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Thanks so much yes this is what I also felt the Lord saying.

Thanks so much.
belleck

Post by belleck »

I agree with Newbie. The only other thing that came to me was that while waiting you were talking to this fellow. Perhaps a possible interpretation could be that the Lord will speak some new things and revelation while you are waiting on Him?
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

...also an oil change is a cleansing process. You are not there to refuel/recharge, but are there to have old oil removed and new put in (reminds me of the wineskins).

It sure does feel like a call to spend intimate time with Him, and that there will be an "out with the old, in with the new" theme to it.