Gas chamber

Archives for 2013
Grace
Diamond Member

Gas chamber

Post by Grace »

I dreamt that I was put in a gas chamber of sorts, along with my children and others. I can't remember all the details. What I do remember is the gas caused stomach pains for some and then everyone started passing out. But then I started reviving again and so did the others. It happened several times. I did get to see some of the people who were administrating the gas. My one thought was that they were just like us. I couldn't understand what they were up to.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

It sounds to me like an attack from people who are like us - or from within a group of people you wouldn't expect to attack you.

I had a dream a few years ago of observing children in a gas chamber and they could barely breath and were suffering. I feel it had to do with our government and their deception of the people and what may be coming in the future for christians and the children of God.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

I wonder if the dream is about some sort of deceit or lie or toxic attitude in a closed group or culture ("people like us"). Gas is something that so permeates the atmosphere one cannot help but take it in. There are those who "cannot stomach it" yet seem unable to get away from it.

When people are overcome they "pass out" -become passive?

You seem to lead a revival, but then the whole thing starts again and you need another revival.

Is the Lord giving you insight into a root cause for cycles we seem to keep going through?

-for your discernment-
...that I might know Him...