Sun and Moon

Archives for 2013
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Sun and Moon

Post by ElijahsTask »

A friend of mine in Africa had a vision that I found very interesting. He said I could share it with you.

I woke up from a disturbing dream on the 21st of August. In this dream I felt like I must warn people of something but have no idea of what was coming, when suddenly I saw the sun coming from the left and the moon appearing from the right at rapid speed. The sun and moon crossed each other`s path forming an eclipse and remained together. end of vision
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello ET, I view the moon as the church and the sun as Jesus coming into alignment. So the separation of wheat and tares or sheep and goats. This could possibly be about judgment against Babylon (the false church), Isaiah 13:10, “The heavens will be black above them; the stars will give no light. The sun will be dark when it rises, and the moon will provide no light.”
He is calling many to come from out Babylon before it is too late. As usual toss out if not helpful and have a blessed night in the Lord!
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

((((((Newbie))))))

I always enjoy when you post. :mrgreen: Always.

I shall share this with him :wink:

I think the vision of late will take on more to do with, of, and in the heavenlies.

There is a word that keeps coming to mind the last 2 weeks:
"convergence"

Thank you my dear and blessed friend.

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

There is a word that keeps coming to mind the last 2 weeks:
"convergence"
You too, eh?
...that I might know Him...
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Because he had the vision on August 21, I believe it was a warning about the Syria/Chemical Weapons. It's the exact date in which they were used. And with the moon & sun, to me it is very close to the Red Blood Moon ordeal. See the dream post from Starfire of 2 Moons, Red Sky post.

Blessings, SpecialK
Roxy
Gold Member

Post by Roxy »

Elijah's Task...I have no interpretation. I too, in the past have had visions of the sun & moon. Only in my visions the sun and moon was folded and put away. We just had a guest speaker in our church from Africa. "Equipping the Saints". Lasted for 4 days. He was here last year also.
SpecialK-Years ago one whole town seen the Redmoon! IT LOOKED EEERIE!!! A week later the 6 day war broke out.
Last month...August 2013...The same small town see the Redmoon again! One week later was the chemical weapons incident!
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Thank you for the replies, I have passed them on :wink: