Moldable Puzzle

Archives for 2013
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Moldable Puzzle

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I sat watching a friend of mine at work with this red puzzle which seemed to be made out of a clay-like material. The puzzle pieces didn't have fixed shapes. They were able to bend, move and flex. I saw him create different shapes. He tried to figure out different patterns and put them together in different ways. At one point, the puzzle was shaped like a pizza. He kept flipping and turning the puzzle pieces and at one point he stated that he was hungry. I just remember looking at him in awe thinking how gifted he was. I am wondering what this means for my friend's life. I appreciate the feedback
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

He might be wanting a quick fix to a current puzzle or problem he has.
Last edited by SpecialK on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Thanks Special K, I do feel that this one is about him.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

I received a word today that had to do with seeking God and I feel its related to what was happening in the dream. The word essentially was saying that God has given us the gift of seeking and searching Him and He wants us to do more of that. There are deeper levels that we haven't experienced that we have yet to experience. In the dream, my friend was putting this puzzle together in different ways. At times he would bend the pieces, fold and press them into a new structure. You could see that he was actively searching and desiring to do everything that he could with this gift. He was really glued to the activity. This is how God wants us to be towards him. Glued to Him.

We should never think or feel that we know all there is to know about Him. There is a need to continuously seek, search and find. We have to develop a hunger for God. This hunger will allow for God to fill us with more of Him. This hunger will allow God's glory to penetrate through us and bring us to a deeper level; levels where we'll experience renewal and be enriched by His glory.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Thanks for sharing all of that.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

very good dream & interp - & insights 8)
Jesus is the Saviour
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Thank you. Blessings to you both :wink: