I AM AN EVANGELIST AND COUNSELOR

Archives for 2013
Diamond Member

I AM AN EVANGELIST AND COUNSELOR

Post by Newbie »

Cannot recall the entire dream just this portion. The dream was very vivid. Me and others are waiting to be interviewed for an office job. We had to wait in line because the office had to set up, because they just opened up. I was the very first person to go. The interviewer asked me a series of questions. I cannot recalled what was asked but the final question was to the effect why should I be hired or what are the qualifications me to work this job. I stated to my interviewer (a middle age black woman) that I am an evangelist and I counsel or am trained as a counselor. I ws not sure if this was good or not. Anyway, I completed the interview and went home to my family. I got the impression, that I was waiting on them to call me back. I did not wanted to reveal to my husband what was expressed at the interview in regards to my evangelist comment. Note: Although, we were in an office; however, it felt like we were out in the open. I could see the outside and the sky. The colors of the dream were very vivid, red, yellow, and black! The same thing with the scene with my family. It felt and looked like were in a valley; however, we were settled there like we were at home. EOD

BTW I am not an evangelist nor am I a counselor. IRL I went to a job interview a few weeks back for the State. I was interviewed by 2 women who was a part of the head of the child protective services department. I was asked to reflect over situations in my life and expound on them in regards to the question being asked. This was more or less to see to how I could adapt and overcome in an hostile environment. In the dream, this was the same way.
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

I wonder if this is about you being in a time of waiting (line up) to fulfil the office of evangelist & spiritual counsellor?
Servantleader
Gold Member

Post by Servantleader »

Newbie, I sense that this dream has to do with the job that you applied for with Children's Services. The job itself may require a person who can reach out as an evangelist would, and be able to bring the comfort and wisdom of counsel. Perhaps God wants to equip you for the position, if you are not already. I think you are. The vivid colors could indicate the seriousness of the dream and that it should not be overlooked.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

hank you both for your responses. Servantleader you did touched on somethings that applies. I would say that I do not feel like I am equipped for this position. I do not like confrontation at all; however, I will stand my ground if I feel disrespected or if something is wrong. I have been praying that He equip me with compassion, counseling, effective communication, etc... Right now, it is more or less the waiting game for them to call me back with a yay or nay. Thank you both for your assistance.