cat

Archives for 2013
yesLord
Gold Member

cat

Post by yesLord »

I had a crazy dream. My cat got out of the house and a friend of my son brought him back wrapped in a blanket. He had been in a fight and had an open wound.
Then my cat got out again, and the same scene, my son's friend brought him back wrapped in a blanket but this time he was torn open on his belly straight up and down where I could see his inside. I got a needle and thread and sewed him up then brought him to the vet. The vet said I did a good job sewing him up and the vet was going to watch him in the animal hospital.
Any one have an idea what all this could mean?
Thank you for any help,
YesLord
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

If I were you, I would first ask myself who it is that has been wounded recently (you or someone you love).

Belly wounds point to feelings being hurt.

You have spent time and effort in setting things right (stitching things back together), but there is still need to seek professional or expert help (represented by the Vet). This "professional" help that is yet needed could be of the Lord's expert healing power over this person. Note that He is commending you on your efforts and prayers thus far.
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

I have. My mom passed this year my children all left home and one is moving across country for a job. So i am hurting.
Thank you for your help.
YesLord
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I am so sorry that you are hurting. I know from the dream that you are doing the best you can, and you have done well. Let the Lord take over from here. He can see your insides (pain of heart) clearly, just like you could see the insides of your pet.....and He has a plan for you that will exceed your own imagination, and has it all under His wing.

I too have painful things going on around me that are not under my control. When I feel weak with grief I just reaffirm to Him that I trust Him and His plan and it lets me turn it over to Him again in a more "positive" way. I feel lighter when I keep the positive trust and faith in Him going.

I am truly sorry about the loss you are experiencing. He has hold of you and is pleased with you. How wonderful it is to have assurance from Him like that.
Last edited by underhiswing on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

He is so good isn't He?
Peace to you underHiswing
YesLord
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Indeed.

Louise