MOVING

Archived Dreams from 2014
Servantleader
Gold Member

MOVING

Post by Servantleader »

Dreamt that I was moving to a place that appeared to be a combination of the house where I grew up and my Godmother's house. At first there were some kids in the neighborhood helping me move. I had to show one how to stack and carry plates. There was one very large plate, looked like it was the size that would go under a punchbowl; the rest were progressively smaller plates (3).

I remember moving things in a med-large sized old-fashion gold cart. But I was carrying items that in retrospect, could have been thrown away because they were a part of another life, it seemed.

There was more, but this is all that I can recall.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Since it isn't wise to assume things...I have to first ask...was your real childhood home and grandma's place a positive place or negative?

How did you feel about the move within the dream? What were your thoughts/mood?
Servantleader
Gold Member

Post by Servantleader »

Underhiswing, I have waited to reply to this because I want to respond in the right way. With all due respect, I would rather hear what the Spirit of the Lord reveals to someone concerning my dream, than to have them interpret it by symbolism. It's ok if God has not spoken concerning this dream. Sometimes there is a Word and sometimes there is not.

Thanks! :D
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

As you wish.

I would ask you to remember though, that God speaks in all kinds of ways. It is He, that gives wisdom and revelation both...and both are supernatural.

I respect your desire. Peace be with you.