Midnight Watch Bible Study

Archived Dreams from 2014
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Midnight Watch Bible Study

Post by Warrior Princess »

In the basement of a house with a guy, I think it was Allen P. We hugged (carefully) and then went upstairs (he was leaving). I went to use the restroom and noticed a sign that I was ready to conceive. As I came out of the bathroom, I heard him leaving with his group. I went to the front door and I saw then getting into the car. I saw a girl there who had a camp shirt on (THRBC) and/or an IHOP KC shirt on or maybe they were going there.

I go back in the house, and there's another group coming in, the "midnight watch Bible study." (?) And one of the women asked me how they could pray for me. I said something but I can't remember what now...I think for direction.

Then, I am putting shoes on and there's a guy there. Then, I'm riding a bike through Webster Groves (historic community with lots of charm and houses with a lot of character), where there is a festival happening, and I see other people doing the same, all dressed up in costumes sort of. We were headed across the overpass for ice cream.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."