repeat dreams of snakes

Archived Dreams from 2014
christine7
Gold Member

repeat dreams of snakes

Post by christine7 »

had this dream a couple of time now.

I dreamt I was standing still in amongst dried up brown leaves outside(fall leaves) and when I looked down at my feet (which where covered by the leaves)and bent over to pick some up a snake came out and slithered away from my feet. any ideas anyone
Christine
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Snake can mean a number of things:
Curse; demon;deception;threat; danger;slander; critical spirit; and witchcraft.
I believe God's trying to get your attention, that there's someone or something deceiving you.
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Question

Was the snake the same color as the leaves?
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
christine7
Gold Member

repeat dreams of snakes

Post by christine7 »

I believe the snake was dark with a green stripe. It kind of reminded me of a garter snake.
Christine
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Hi Christine,

The reason I asked was because the word camouflage came to me. The snake was there under the leaves and you uncovered it by moving the leaves.

I'm thinking there's a problem that may be camouflaged presently. You will expose it by moving something or taking an action. It will no longer be able to remain hidden. Once it's exposed, it will go away quickly.

Marla
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi sis,
recently had a dream simular to yours. The Lord led me to the book of Jude specifically verses 12 on. The last verses are our hope in Christ. Hope this helps.
christine7
Gold Member

repeat dreams of snakes

Post by christine7 »

thanks everyone, recently I have been going to some assessments for my ins co to determine my insurance payout. It has been very frustrating as I find my docs are saying one thing ( i am unable to work, due to a brain injury) and a couple of them are saying another( i wondered if it is because the ins co is paying for them to do these assessments) so I think this dream has something to do with what a couple of them saying what the ins co wants to hear. And as painful as it is to go to these assessments to be treated like Im faking or lying I have to trust the Lord that the truth will be revealed. thanks for the encouragement everyone,
Christine