troubles ahead

Archived Dreams from 2014
sigmon2
Diamond Member

troubles ahead

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all. Hope you are blessed in the Lord Jesus this day. Had a progression of dreams in a single dream. At this point I cannot remember each detail but I remember the direction.
The dream was about death, destruction, martial law, food ration, water ration, troops in the streets. The dream said that all this was about to happen.
I am not sure as to the fore warning of the dream. I have had dreams of a city being, for a lack of a better word, hurt due to some major catastrophic event. I can only pray about it cause the dream seem to imply that the event was about to happen.
Well thanks for reading
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

This could have to do with the times and season we're in.
Which is the End-Times.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi specialk, thanks for reading.. ..
Hope the Lord is treating you good.
I wish I could apply it there. But I do have my end times dreams too. This one had a more immediate type connection to it. It seems when i get off the ensuring family prep track o get reminded. Least I wonder if this leans that way. It was a dream made up of multiple scenes no one scene dominated over the other. They all seem to be bad, like a warning of what was coming.
What makes it interesting I have met people who say what will be will be, but we are always to be prepared...that's why we got the book. but we are hard headed, stubborn like goats. I have had dreams that the area I live in the NW was going to suffer something. Hope pray share
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Personally, I believe that believers will have End-Time dreams, because of the season we're in. Especially, the closer we get to the Lord's return.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi. Agreed. This dream is a part of those. I based on dreams, Bible and known world event believe America cannot be a world power to stop or interfere in events. So people in power play a role even when the do not believe and think they are the masters. Lol.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi,
I had a dream that might be connected to this one. USA going to war with someone. The dream said not good. Wonder if connected. Ouch if they are.... :(