Tom Hanks

Archived Dreams from 2014
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Tom Hanks

Post by SpecialK »

In my dream, I watched a couple (I was not in this dream). I think the two were Newlyweds. they were in the kitchen. The man was Tom Hanks and I watched them spread butter on his arm.

Next: I watched my Dad. In the dream he was a professional ice skater-like in the Olympics. He glided across the smooth ice.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

This may be prophetic, if you haven't been already observing a new arrival, or someone newly joined/connected to a church/group/company... being "buttered up". To butter up to someone is to flatter them and/or to treat someone "especially" nicely (and often obviously to others) in hopes of receiving special favors, special treatment, better considerations, or a new more elevating or favorable position.

The presence of Tom Hanks will be the key to who these people or person is. His presence symbolic meaning is up to how you personally perceive him or his type. To me, he would be a person of wealth, fame, high position, who projects kindness and wholesomeness...but is he really? I wont ever know..
Alien Sojourner
Bronze Member

Post by Alien Sojourner »

Tom Hanks is getting buttered up.
Isaiah 22:23 I will fasten him as a peg in a secure place, And he will become a glorious throne to his father’s house.