Married to Evil James Goll?

Archived Dreams from 2014
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Married to Evil James Goll?

Post by Warrior Princess »

In a large house, apparently married to James Goll. Suddenly, we hear breaking glass and he points to the window where a man is at the window with a baseball bat, breaking in. Then there is another one in another part of the house also. So I go upstairs to hide or something and when I come back my entire family is gone and things are missing. James Goll comes back and as I am looking around at things, I am finding evidence such as shoe boxes with pictures of a man I recognize, one of the invaders. James Goll seems to know something about this, and seems to be involved, so I'm secretly hiding the evidence as I'm packing a bag to flee.

Then I am in a parking lot and in the trunk of my car there are some of my daughters things: backpacks and one daughter's color guard award pins and other daughter's award pins that were 3 letters "A H ?" (the last letters were different for each of them, I think one was "J"). There were some other large metal objects, one of which had a hammered finish and was evidence confirming the suspicion that James Goll was guilty.

Then I am at my mother's house, and I had bought a large rectangular blow up baby pool for the kids she has or is taking care of or something. I laid it down so we could start filling it up.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."