Neutral Snake Eats Blue Snake

Archived Dreams from 2014
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Neutral Snake Eats Blue Snake

Post by Warrior Princess »

Specifically wondering about the snakes scene?

Giving someone a tour of an old movie theater/entertainment complex that was converted to a church. Then I was in a house showing a girl a bedroom where she could spend the night.

Went to a house in depressed area in Wildwood (upscale area) for a date. He explained it was his mother’s house and he was taking care of her, so there was still 70s printed avocado green carpet, etc. There was a little blue snake on a bench and a larger neutral colored snake on the ground, and we were waiting for something to happen, for the blue snake to do something. I picked up the blue snake by the tail and tossed it on the ground, it was a little stuck to the bench. Nothing happened so I did it again. Apparently, the neutral colored snake ate the little blue snake and ran away. I felt really bad and apologized. Then we were sitting outside, close to each other and he started crying and I wondered if it was because he was a narcissist and I was waiting to see if he could show me some compassion. Back inside the house there were people in a surveillance vehicle out front that were leaving as we were collecting our things, pillows/sleeping bag etc, to leave.

Went outside and my daughter Abigail arrived with a bunch of other kids coming home from a Greek church camp, they all had camp Tshirts on.

When I woke up from the dream I wondered if the surveillance people were leaving because they had decided we were not a threat?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."