she tries to come into my house

Archived Dreams from 2014
Gold
Diamond Member

she tries to come into my house

Post by Gold »

In the dream this gal that I use to go to high school with, tries to get into the house that I use to own in real life in the dream .
I guess in the dream she lives with me and she has brought over a bunch of her friends to party and I'm not going to allow this.
So as she is opening the door, I push against it and lock it to keep her out.
I go to the window and look at her and let her know she is not allowed to come into my house.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

This could be a visual symbolic picture of the "responsible" part of you, telling the "not as responsible" part of you that the party is over.......and that would be a good thing.
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

I was wondering if this was a warning from God ,My life started falling apart soon after the last time I saw her.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

No. It was instructional. She "symbolically" represents an aspect of you (not her real self) in this dream.

If she was fun loving, then it is pointing to that aspect in you of being fun loving....if she was judgmental, then she would represent that part of you that was judgmental.

The best way for God to show you things in your dreams is to use what "you" know about. So, whatever she symbolizes to you and that fits in this dream picture, then that is what He is pointing out to you.

In this dream she represents the "partier" or one who lacks responsibilities...you kicked her out....so this means that you are kicking out that part of you...you are calling for an end to the part of you that has been irresponsible and foot loose...time to knuckle down, get to work, and be more responsible. This is what you are telling yourself right now and it is coming out in your dreams. That is a good thing. It is an internal pep talk. Now, all you have to do is follow that lead.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Now, all you have to do is follow that lead.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

I am a very responsible person. I don't party and a very serious person. But thank you anyways.
There are other details to this dream that I didn't include that makes sense only to me,and that make me think this is a dream about me standing against the enemy.
Last edited by Gold on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: she tries to come into my house

Post by Carterman »

Gold wrote:In the dream this gal that I use to go to high school with, tries to get into the house that I use to own in real life in the dream .
I guess in the dream she lives with me and she has brought over a bunch of her friends to party and I'm not going to allow this.
So as she is opening the door, I push against it and lock it to keep her out.
I go to the window and look at her and let her know she is not allowed to come into my house.
It's possible the party you wanted to have but stopped yourself from having is a "pity party" or some form of rebellion. My wife has had dreams like this before and they have been in regards to rebellion or pity parties. It looks like you are growing spiritually however as you cease it before it starts. Good for you and don't forget that all your hardships are just training. Do not permit people to speak down to you, but be sure to not enter into dwelling on that which is unhealthy.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

It looks like a dream on boundaries you set with other people, or forces that come against your life.

People we knew in high school were not necessarily our friends, but when we run into them again there is a connection that brings a little bit of our past back to us -- good and bad, and we mutually appreciate that.

Sometimes they remember relationships much differently than we did. For instance I ran into someone in church who used to bully me years ago, and she acted as though we'd been great friends. Her chatty behavior felt like it passed proper boundaries, because she assumed that I would suddenly become a great church friend.

I bring that up, because you might see similarities in a situation in your life. Someone might have decided they had a right to your personal space, or decision-making process. Also, you knew you had owned a house before, so were capable of managing property in the past.

Your house is your territory, personal space -- where people shouldn't come unless invited. You sort-of gave in. With that house being one you owned in the past, I'd think it would show how you cherished ownership, and valued what you used to have.

It could also bring up how you knew you were capable, due to proving that previously. A lot of people are going through this now, with the economy being so fragile.

She didn't just disrespect your rights to your territory, but she gathered others in to disrupt what you had set up. Whether this is fear-based, or showing you insights to a situation, or prophetic... God always gives us choices. We are not destined to be trampled, but sons of the Most High God.

In the dream, you found the ability to close the doors and turn off her voice. That is consoling, and strengthening. You do not need to feel guilty for setting your own terms.

We are responsible to God.
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

Ive had more time to think about what you have all said and I guess I need to do some soul searching to figure out what exactly God is trying to say to me,and think about what you all have said about this dream.
Yes I closed the door on this gal ( whatever it is that she represents) its just I thought it might be prophetic seeing how jealous she was of me when I had this house in real life. And how I struggled to hold on to it, but had to sell it years ago.
@discerning.. the detail was that I had a similar dream soon before I lost this house in real life, about pushing against the door to keep out the sheriff out of the house but got tired and they got in ( no sheriff came in real life) but this time I pushed against the door and was able to close it and lock it.
I wish I still had this house, or any house / apt at this point !
The gal who's apt Ive been living in for awhile is coming back to town and she wants her apt all to herself, cant blame her. But its low income housing place, and she cant allow people to stay at her place long term anyways.
I need a immediate miracle by tomorrow at noon for another place to live.
I'm scared.
Don't have money to rent not even off Craigs list. Put up flyers for someone that's elderly might need a companion in exchange for free room and board. Nanny Jobs (live in) they want someone that's actually been a real nanny not just looked after friends kids... Ive done everything I know to do. and homeless places are all full ,no help there either, I need a miracle.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Sorry it's so down-to-the wire. This can be made even harder when people imagine it's something you've done/haven't done to cause lack. Rain falls on the just and unjust. You show here that you have been pursuing leads, and that takes a lot of time and effort.

People tend to lift each other when they're up, and crush each other when they're down. Even if we don't believe it should be that way, it is -- so I would encourage you to stay dressed up and positive when you approach people. You will get further that way, than if you express need. I know, it's twisted, but you're in a pinch.

Present yourself as someone they would want to have around, even if you feel like collapsing into someone's arms and weeping.

After hearing your sheriff dream, it looks like the woman in this dream represents the woman about to move back in. But I don't think it's necessarily prophetic that you will keep the apt (we can pray!) -- but the conceptual is important either way.

You need an inner determination that the Enemy will not continue to oppress you. Circumstances may have driven you to a point of accepting defeat as though it's about your competence and deserving. (I would guess.) But when God is our source, we don't need to prove our worth.

You have done what you can... now take the next few days as an adventure. Meet new people, tell your story, learn of new resources, help others find resources too... be resilient and find enjoyment in the ride.

It is probably ripping you apart inside, but determine to be who you need to be wherever you end up. Spread God's love, care about equity and justice, enjoy work, and see where life takes you.

I have heard people express how their lives took an amazing turn when they connected with shelters and were able to talk with people who cared about them. It was humbling, but they found friendships and invigorating work to do.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

By the way -- if you are using computers at the library, then ask a resource librarian for ideas. They are usually great at coming up with information, and might also have personal ideas for you.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Gold,

You should ask the woman how did she go about securing the low housing that she's in. I'm sure she'll be able to give you some advice or provide you with a number an address for the person/dept who helped her secure her place.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

I already looking into the low income housing, there is a 5 years waiting list and since the waiting list is so long they are not even taking applications, but you have to have a income. And at this point I don't have any income at all.
spoke to librarians in days past and they said they didn't know of anything that I hadn't already done or looked into, guess there is a good population of people like me. wish I would hook up with one and be friends and face this situation together.
shelters cant help, Ive contacted all of them and for one reason or another I don't qualify, I'm either too old, too young, not a man, don't have kids, etc... Its weird you would think that there would be something but like I said I don't qualify.
Contacted so many churches that I've lost count and none of them can help. Or they tell me about places that Ive already got a hold of and I don't qualify.
Called the local state emergency number for help and called all the agency's they told me about and no help there either.
a lot of places have close because the need is so high they couldn't afford to keep there doors open.
Seeking wisdom as to what to do.
Asking Holy Spirit and the Lord for guidance but my stress might be keeping me from hearing from him clearly..
Please keep praying for me. I need some kind of help.
Wish God would send a financial miracle so I could at least get into one of those extended stay motels. But they run $280 a week. I don't have that
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: update

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Gold,

Are you registered with a Dept of Social Services waitlist? Have you ever at all stopped into your local DSS? If you are as desperate as you say, they will not overlook you. All DSS's must continue to add eligible applicants even if there is an already large pool of applicants. They do not stop adding eligible people. As long as you let them know that you are actively searching for work, you can be added to the list.

I remember that you were in this situation before, I'm just sorry that you are experiencing this again. In times like this, you have to be aggressive while leaning on your faith. You sound as if you have no faith, saying that nothing and no one can help you.

Gold wrote:I already looking into the low income housing, there is a 5 years waiting list and since the waiting list is so long they are not even taking applications, but you have to have a income. And at this point I don't have any income at all.
spoke to librarians in days past and they said they didn't know of anything that I hadn't already done or looked into, guess there is a good population of people like me. wish I would hook up with one and be friends and face this situation together.
shelters cant help, Ive contacted all of them and for one reason or another I don't qualify, I'm either too old, too young, not a man, don't have kids, etc... Its weird you would think that there would be something but like I said I don't qualify.
Contacted so many churches that I've lost count and none of them can help. Or they tell me about places that Ive already got a hold of and I don't qualify.
Called the local state emergency number for help and called all the agency's they told me about and no help there either. Wish God would send a financial miracle so I could at least get into one of those extended stay motels. But they run $280 a week. I don't have that
I don't think that that's a good option for your needed gamplan (to stay in a motel because as you said, you don't have the money for this). There are alot of shelters that don't discriminate, so I know there is at least one that will take you. You can pray for the financial miracle from God but in the meantime you have to be proactive. How are you able to type so frequently? Has the woman come back into her apt? Have you asked her to provide you with a few more days while you go down to your local agency?

Right now, you need a gameplan. This is about your life and well-being. You don't want to be out on the streets. Have an option A and an option B. Think thoroughly about these options. Then choose the best one. Know that there are always options. It's sink or swim. Swim with the knowledge that God is on your side.

Let me know your state and I'll provide you with some numbers or addresses for you to contact.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8