Discovery

Archived Dreams from 2014
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Discovery

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I dream I had late last night or early this morning.

Has me intrigued...

I planted apple seeds in the place called "Discovery." Was told in dream, it was done in the month of March. Then, I placed down or "planted on" on the ground roses, the blooms itself.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

A godly dream...

Apples can mean a beginning, or a refreshing, but the Lord said to me this morning..."Apples mean "favor"....as is quoted in the Word often "the apple of mine eye". To be the apple of one's eye means to be the subject of great favor. You have planted seeds in March involving the "discovery" of Gods great favor.

It seems odd that you placed blooms there, instead of seeing the work of your hands (via seeds of the tree) growing, blooming, and bearing fruit by the Lord's divine power. However, this could represent you applying the principles of love and His Rose of Sharon (Jesus) on the field/garden as you wait for the harvest.

What color were the blooms? What was the feeling or emotion during this?
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

The color of the blooms were in the reddish range. I ususally dream of roses about that color and IRL that is my favorite color for roses. The emotions or feelings was something good is happening.

Blessings,
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Yes, it is something good. Something He wants you to know that you have already done the "ground work" on.

Red roses are symbolic of love...and that is indeed what we should spread on the field/garden...it is our motivation, inspiration, and also "the cause" and focus of Jesus' ministry. It is the central root of all commandments... and the root, personality, and heart of God Himself. It is "who" He is and why He is (1 John 4 eighth verse)...It is indeed the pathway to His favor....loving Him and others with all of our hearts.

1 Corinthians 13:2

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.