Kim Clement and the Philharmonic

Archived Dreams from 2014
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Kim Clement and the Philharmonic

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Dream last night at about 7:30 p.m.

I was in a large building; like with theatre's and auditoriums.

I saw Kim Clement walk towards me. He stopped and said, "I am going to Philharmonica." I said, "I wish I could go with you." I was standing at a merchandise rack looking at items. Kim moved on. I walked and then saw a full theatre inside this same building. People were about to watch a type of film; I think it was classic. I continued to walk on...

End of Dream. ~~

Heard this morning of Los Angeles Philharmonic felt the 5.1 earthquake during their concert, and they did not miss a beat. It is all over the online news.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Interesting connection! I hope LA is okay.

Also there were symphonic performances across Ukraine, described as flash mobs in airports, performing Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" Sunday, in tribute to those who died in the country's revolution.

http://news.yahoo.com/philharmonic-flas ... 27805.html

Pray for KC, in case he is thinking of going to some of these hot spots.

What stands out to me in your dream, is the difference between music appreciation and performance. You are purchasing, he is going. You wished, he took initiative (as Clement so often does).

Even if the dream is not about him, he stands out as an icon of bravery, with the personality of a prophet -- someone who is not afraid to speak out, break the rules, follow whatever he hears, confront higher-ups.

He changed the format of the service and prophetic delivery, mixing music with prophecy with sermons with scriptures. He orchestrates everything he does -- not just a conductor or performer, but also a composer.

Many people aspire to be like him... but not really. It is easier to buy the recordings than to walk on God's tightrope.

So whether the dream is about the quake, or KC, or Ukraine dynamics, or Christendom's approach... it is a useful inspiration for us to step more boldly into where God is calling us.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

I saw the headlines of the Ukraine issue... there was indeed a Philharmonic paying tribute to Ukraine's fallen protestors as written on online news.

Kim Clement has been prohesying and or praying concerning the situation over in Ukraine. I know he even mentions it not only on his website, but on FB. So, this is important to him.

I also know he is talented enough to play himself at Philharmonic concerts, being gifted in music and all.

In the dream, he was in a rush to go to the Philharmonic. Interesting though that he stopped long enough to speak to me.

I am still trying to piece all this together, appreciate your input.
Pearls

Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Maybe his musical talent is part of what you're seeing in how he joins in, leads, orchestrates, has a holistic approach to serving God and communicating His words to others -- in relation to these world events.

Clement says they chose to mentor a church in the Ukraine, and pursue some other ministry work and financial support there. At 1:09:10 --

http://www.kimclement.com/watch/?v=MTI2MA==

Maybe your impression about the speed reinforces the importance of praying for activity now, with a sense of immediacy. The politics seem to be shifting at a fast clip.

When I found the articles, I laughed at how similar the "flash mob" was to how he is so spontaneous and gutsy.

It is also interesting how the west coast shaking could almost appear like a musical announcement of shaking elsewhere.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

http://www.kimclement.com/watch/?v=MTI2MQ==

The Den recording for March 22 shows pictures of Clement in the Ukraine.

Jesus film too literal as a classic?

Then again, classic film is very L.A.

"Quake Felt By 17 Million People"
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Thanks for the input. My roomie reminded me that years ago I had a dream that I was to prophesy about earthquakes and end-time events... don't know where I have that one written down, probably in the archives somewhere.

Will scope out the links.
Pearls

Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Ah interesting! Who would have thought then.

Watching friends go through prophetic experiences, I've found it works very much like the parable of the talents -- if we use/share it, God gives us more to pass along.

It might not necessarily mean starting a big ministry, but talking about it here gets a message out for prayer and prevention.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Re: Kim Clement and the Philharmonic

Post by underhiswing »

quote="Pearls of Wisdom"] I said, "I wish I could go with you." ...This is what you said and what is spoken aloud in a dream is what the focal point of the dream is. You wished you could go with him to participate or be a part of it, but instead you were "shopping"....shopping is symbolic of making your own personal choices.

You moved on to a theater playing a movie. This is symbolic of going to observe how others live their lives. The movie was a classic, and a classic represents that which is from the past and is tried and true and remains beloved because it contains that which is basic and true and crosses generational boundaries. It is a thing that never grows obsolete, as they remain beloved through the succeeding generations.

.[/quote]