5 million dollars

Archived Dreams from 2014
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Our Site Administrator, Discerning made an important offer, that was ignored. How important it is to know this. I am so sad that you never asked.

I am still praying for your place to live, and also praying that you understand the call of God on your life....it is more important than where you lay your head.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

underhiswing wrote:Simple dreams where we win money are usually dreams born out of our desires. They are from our subconscious and not from God. The number five comes from you wanting money issues solved by His grace.
With all due respect, this is a faulty & incorrect teaching. We cannot apply such rules to dreams.

I agree with LarrytheDreamer, Palm, and Silentqueen that this is about a large amount of grace. However I have found the majority of our dreams to be pointing to the future. I think it's going to happen but probably not right when you want it to.

Praying for a new place for you
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Ecclesiastes 5:3
"A dream comes when there are many cares, and many words mark the speech of a fool."

Ecclesiastes 5:7
"Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore fear God."

I have been interpreting dreams for years now, and I have seen many ..many people dream of what they desire that is not to be... teenagers dreaming of marrying movie stars, young men conquering and ruling the world, marriages to people that have long since left their lives and are already married to another, winning the lottery, younger or richer lovers coming to unhappily married people, young people dreaming of becoming a lead singer in a famous "already" existing band, owning elaborate houses in tropical places, people dreaming of deceased relatives that come back to life.

Yes, our Father is a God of miracles, and He does give us the desires of our hearts...but He does not give us whatever we desire that is not part of His plan. He also is not an enabler who does not teach us through what He gives us. Jesus told many of the people He healed to "do" something before the healing takes place..."take up your mat", "go show yourself", "go and wash in the". We have to engage and do our part. If we pray for a job to be given to us, and never go out to look for one....it will not come. If we pray for a mate, and never leave our home, how is it we will meet someone?

Isaiah 65:2
All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

underhiswing wrote:Ecclesiastes 5:3
"A dream comes when there are many cares, and many words mark the speech of a fool."

Ecclesiastes 5:7
"Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore fear God."

I have been interpreting dreams for years now, and I have seen many ..many people dream of what they desire that is not to be... teenagers dreaming of marrying movie stars, young men conquering and ruling the world, marriages to people that have long since left their lives and are already married to another, winning the lottery, younger or richer lovers coming to unhappily married people, young people dreaming of becoming a lead singer in a famous "already" existing band, owning elaborate houses in tropical places, people dreaming of deceased relatives that come back to life.

Yes, our Father is a God of miracles, and He does give us the desires of our hearts...but He does not give us whatever we desire that is not part of His plan. He also is not an enabler who does not teach us through what He gives us. Jesus told many of the people He healed to "do" something before the healing takes place..."take up your mat", "go show yourself", "go and wash in the". We have to engage and do our part. If we pray for a job to be given to us, and never go out to look for one....it will not come. If we pray for a mate, and never leave our home, how is it we will meet someone?

Isaiah 65:2
All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations
hi Underhiswing,
These scriptures you are quoting could apply to anything. What about the rest of the bible? There is nothing in these scriptures about money or the significance of the number 5 but you're saying they apply to this woman's dream. Sorry but I very strongly disagree. You are free to believe what you want of course.

We must be careful when interpreting dreams just as we must be careful when interpreting the bible or we can get it all wrong. I've been learning a lot lately about dreams myself and what strikes me most is how many different ways of interpreting things there are.
It doesn't matter how long anyone has been doing something, it doesn't mean they know everything or that they've even studied the proper material.

MONEY can talk of many things in the bible such as talents that are natural; spiritual or natural wealth; powerful authority; man’s strength; ability, power, control, credit, loss or gain of favour, favour to attain goals or objectives, authority, provision, and a lot of other things. Feel free to look through these scriptures about money to see the various different ways money can be interpreted Du 8:18; Gen 31:15; Luke 19:23; 1 Tim 6:10; Jer 7:8-11; Ho 19:5; Ecc 7:12; Luke 16:11

FIVE: This is the number of power and Divine grace.

Five kinds of animals were sacrificed under the Old Covenant Law of sacrifice: goats, sheep, cattle, pigeons and doves [Genesis 15:9; Exodus 29:38; Leviticus 1:1-17; 3:1; 4:3, 14, 23, 28; 5:6-7]
God changed Abram's name to Abraham by adding the letter/number five to his name [Genesis 17:5]. He changed Sarai's name by adding the same letter/number with the value of "grace" to form the name Sarah [Genesis 17:15]. Abraham and Sarah were transformed by grace to become the parents of a family from which the Messiah would be born
The Tabernacle was measured in multiples of five [Exodus 25 - 27]
There are five books of the Torah (first 5 books of the Old Testament)
Matthew's Gospel is divided into five "books" composed of five narratives and five discourses.
Jesus bled from five wounds on the altar of the Cross: His two hands, his two feet and His head.
Daniel proclaimed the Fifth Kingdom to be an Everlasting Kingdom [Daniel 2:37-44].

Also, what you wrote here below - each one of these scenarios can be interpreted symbolically. I've been learning from a number of biblical dream interpreting teachers that most our dreams are symbolic. Dismissing these types of dreams mentioned below and saying they have no meaning doesn't make sense when they are symbolic
"teenagers dreaming of marrying movie stars, young men conquering and ruling the world, marriages to people that have long since left their lives and are already married to another, winning the lottery, younger or richer lovers coming to unhappily married people, young people dreaming of becoming a lead singer in a famous "already" existing band, owning elaborate houses in tropical places, people dreaming of deceased relatives that come back to life"

That's just a bit of info to help you see other ways of looking at interpretations of the bible and give some insight into how we can interpret symbols in the bible. Holy Spirit is our main teacher and should be heard above all logic or other teaching.

Anyway, I hope some of that helps you and I pray you do not feel offended that I disagree with what you've written.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

In what I wrote to you, I was discussing dream types...not the number five or money issues.

If you disagree with someone's words, it is best (and kindest) if you just offer your own ideas, instead of arguing with someone about what they have said. This isn't a place to debate, it is a Christian forum where people are free to speak what God lays on their hearts. A variety of views is not objectionable, it is ideal. None of us are going to 100% agree on everything. So, in the future, just offer your perspective to the dreamer and don't address what others have said. Leave the inspiration of truth in the hands of the dreamer and the Lord.

Yes, the Holy Spirit does inspire the right interpretation, and Gold knows the difference between what is desired by her, and what He is really saying to her right now.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

underhiswing wrote:Yes, the Holy Spirit does inspire the right interpretation, and Gold knows the difference between what is desired by her, and what He is really saying to her right now.
Well I can agree with this part above at least ;)
As for the other things you wrote, again I don't agree and I don't view this discussion through the glasses you're wearing but if that's your perspective then so be it. I was not debating, I was sharing what I myself have learned just as you were.
I'm sorry you are struggling with offence. Carry on.
Blessings :)
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

No personal offense taken, just don't want to see this wonderful forum turn into what the worldly ones are like.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Well, then.

That was quite the exhibition/expedition wasn't it? I'd reference each of the guidelines which were completely disregarded here, however I sense a link would be more expedient under the circumstances. To that end...

When all is said and done (and I trust that it is) interpretation belongs to the Lord. It is the dreamer's responsibility to take offerings before Him and determine what bears witness.

selah
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Well said, Discerning :like:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Thank you for guarding this place Discerning.
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

@ Palm , this is off their website: I don't have kids, Im 52 years old and no family.

When you hear politicians and the public speaking of welfare it is normally referring to Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, or TANF, this was formerly called AFDC (Aid to Families with Dependent Children) and it is a cash assistance setup that is usually directed towards single parents. This type of program is actually a fairly small portion of the entire welfare program. In order to take advantage of these programs you must meet the resource and income limitations. The Food Stamp and HUD programs receive federal funds, while the rest use both state and federal funds.
Gold
Diamond Member

update 2

Post by Gold »

Funny how much discussion about what 5 million dollars means.
But can you understand, seeing what I am going though in life how getting this kind of money ( even if its was just in a dream) would be such a wonderful thing for me.
I could get a house I could have a home A NICE ONE,and be able to support myself for the rest of my days on this money( Im 52 years old ) And don't tell me that money cant buy happiness, if it can buy a house it CAN buy happiness. :D
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

I understand where you're coming from GOLD. Keep plugging along and he will bring you through.

Gods dreams are mostly symbolic. I don't think it was your mind messing with you

I pray the symbolism of grace rests on you soon. It often takes time for these things to come into fruition. Dreams often are for future events

my wife and I continue to pray!
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Did you find a temporary place to stay?
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

@ palm, No, been sleeping in my car about 3 weeks now. Need a shower and money for food. Don't tell me to go to food banks. Too far away cant afford the gas.
thinking I might sell my car, but not sure then what to do. Looking in to bus tickets and go to some other state. Maybe back East.
Not sure what to do.