My Childhood Sweetheart and His Mom

Archived Dreams from 2014
dborah777
Diamond Member

My Childhood Sweetheart and His Mom

Post by dborah777 »

This dream was about my childhood sweetheart and his Mom. He and I have known each other all of our lives. Our parents and grandparents knew each other before any of us were born, and 50 some odd years later, we are still the best of friends. Although he is the Minister of Music at a brand new church, he says he has not felt the call to the pastoring/preaching portion of ministry. Here is the dream:

My childhood friend, Eugene, was being honored at a very large and modern church. The altar was decorated very nicely with flowers. Eugene was sitting on the dais in a white suit looking very spiffy. There were many dignitaries and important political figures and preachers on the dais all wearing black. There was a minister at the lectern speaking and the atmosphere of the entire place was very joyous and uplifting. It was a beautiful scene. I was sitting in the audience and when I got up to go to the restroom, I saw Eugene’s Mom walking toward me (she has been dead maybe 15 years now and she, her husband, and the other family members loved me so much and were like family to me). His Mom came over to me looking younger and very beautiful in a black/white ensemble and asked me if I would go up and say some words of appreciation for Eugene. I told her I didn’t know about that. I went to the bathroom and came back and she had written down on a piece of paper something for me to say. I told her that it was beautiful and very appropriate, but the problem was I didn’t want to speak behind such great men. As I woke up I was deciding whether or not to go speak. End of Dream

In real life, about 24-48 hours later, I taped an episode of T.D. Jakes. Unbeknownst to me, it was an old sermon. I was shocked to the hilt when it came on and I saw that he was preaching at some special occasion that looked exactly like the scene in my dream of Eugene and his mom. It was the church, the man who was being honored was sitting there in a white suit, and the rest of the people on the dais had on black suits, and Bishop Jakes was at the podium. The only thing that was missing was, of course, Eugene’s mom.

Help?

Thanks!
caahbHg,
deBorah
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

BUMP.

Thanks
caahbHg,
deBorah