cleaning up the garage

Archived Dreams from 2014
Gold
Diamond Member

cleaning up the garage

Post by Gold »

In my dream this gal I know I am over at her house and she said that her husband had finally cleaned up the garage. I didn't believe it so I peeked in and sure enough he had. It was all cleaned out except for a large pickup truck ( they don't own one in real life) I went to talk to her about it,and thought her husband was standing there in front of her but come to find out it was my dad ( who is deceased in real life) and he was hurt that I didn't acknowledge him, and I said " oh I didn't know it was you, sorry"
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: cleaning up the garage

Post by Carterman »

Gold wrote:In my dream this gal I know I am over at her house and she said that her husband had finally cleaned up the garage. I didn't believe it so I peeked in and sure enough he had. It was all cleaned out except for a large pickup truck ( they don't own one in real life) I went to talk to her about it,and thought her husband was standing there in front of her but come to find out it was my dad ( who is deceased in real life) and he was hurt that I didn't acknowledge him, and I said " oh I didn't know it was you, sorry"
The pick up truck might represent humbleness.
The garage could represent a place where some area inside us is being worked on .
The message I see here is that you need to acknowledge the work God is doing in your life to bring you to a place of humility.
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

i agree

Humility Gold

just when we humans think we're humble enough, we aren't